I'm glad to introduce you BooSt Codina Kernel
- Fixed a bunch of potentially dangerous compile warnings
- Applied several hacks&tweaks
- Disabled crappy Samsung debugging stuff
- CWM Recovery
- Replace stock recovery with CWM
- Apply more tweaks to Mali driver (partially done)
- Fix rest of compile warnings
- Upgrade kernel to newer version
TODO wish list (may be unreachable but I will try):
- Unlock light sensor
- Unlock mass storage
- Stock recovery replaced with CWM
- Fixed stability issues
- Fixed j4fs (it works now)
- Applied part of tweaks to Mali driver
- Fixed kernel version bug
Install via CWM.
Thanks for CWM:
Tested on MC8. Should work on all JB ROMs.
WARNING kernel causes soft brick on Italian Job. Don't flash it on this system.