Hopefully will become your favourite kernel for years to come.
As a side note i want to thank you guys for the love you show on my work here.
This kernel is focus on making your NookTablet awesome without sacrifice on speed vs battery life.
Hard task if you ask me.
Till this moment nothing is used from the V1 kernel this is a brand new kernel from the updated chrmhoffmann cyanogenmod cm11 branch.
Am going though to merge some commits i find appropriate to be in v2 as time goes by, but wont see much updates as i was working on this some days now and is already on a solid state.
So with no further delay enjoy for the last time my hard work as this is going to be the one that will be using for cmxx future versions if we get one first of course
Bexus-N2 Release 2 Changelog
- GPU at 384MHz and is not so bad on battery life
- CPU at 1.2Ghz
- All the good stuff from Bexus-N V1 implemented
- The bug (known as random reboot/freeze) is finally nailed by me Yeah!
I have Sent the fix to Cyanogenmod kernel too
- Gpu driver updated per V1 kernel and we are inline with our soul brothers HD/HD+ aka Hummingbird/Ovation Nooks.
- Touch and accelerator driver updates.
Bexus-N2 R3 Recommended settings
- Nova launcher
- Trickster MOD ->Smartreflex Control-> Enable Calibrate High Frequency
- CPU Governor Intelliactive or interactive or wheatley
- CPU I/O scheduler ROW/CFQ/BFQ/DEADLINE
- Galaxy Tab2 7" Updates over [ P3110 JB update 1 + 3.0.101 upstream ]
- GENERIC_SMP_IDLE_THREAD , ENHANCED_LMK_ROUTINE , Zcache and Zram for android
- Update RWSEM to Linux 3.10
- Dynamic Fsync from Faux123
- Low Memory Killer driver update from I9300 OSRC update 13
- ZZmove Gov updated to v0.8
- Kernel now supports F2FS filesystem.
- Integer Square root algorithm optimized
- Various Hashcode's Kindle fire kernel updates.
- I have Updated mmc core from samsung Gtab2 7" (we now support discard and double buffering of requests from and to mmc async too )
- Compiled with Linaro 4.8.3 with Added Graphite optimizations
- BFQ V7r4
- Many more addictions, check github commits if interested.
Updated ramdisk up2 CM-Snapshot12.
And if you want leave some feedback in this thread +/- is all welcome and appreciated.
And again if you find my work useful there is a thank you button, use it!