Moto g no dlna(smartphone phone without any smartness)

Search This thread

mahi98

Dec 1, 2012
Hi
I was a day away from buying this incredible phone and suddenly realized that it doesn't support dlna(so no streaming from other devices wirelessly)....this is a major setback as the beauty of any android is dlna as I have 6 devices which all go well with each other and if this my phone which is important of all refuses to not talk with my other devices then its basically dumb

So I want to know if there is any app which will work like dlna(client and host)
Also why did moto didn't this basic functionality???(you don't have to answer this)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: goxon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi
    I was a day away from buying this incredible phone and suddenly realized that it doesn't support dlna(so no streaming from other devices wirelessly)....this is a major setback as the beauty of any android is dlna as I have 6 devices which all go well with each other and if this my phone which is important of all refuses to not talk with my other devices then its basically dumb

So I want to know if there is any app which will work like dlna(client and host)
    Also why did moto didn't this basic functionality???(you don't have to answer this)
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
    DLNA works perfectly fine. You can use this if you want to use your phone as a server or this if you just want to play the contents off of another server.