CM based ROM for Sony Xperia T (mint)
Love the minimal feel of CM? Love the themeing capability of MIUI?
The Avatar team brings you, both combined in one ROM. Now enjoy beautiful MIUI themes on Cyanogen base.
- Android JB - 4.1.2
If it's the first time flashing avatarrom or coming from another ROM
- Install ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Do a NANDroid backup of your current ROM from backup/restore menu.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Wipe cache partition
- Flash the downloaded .zip file.
- Install Gapps package.
- The platform for avatarrom as of now is CM10. The following components are changed on top CM10.
- Status Bar
- Toggles page to contain controls for toggles
- Fixed memory leaks
- Theme Chooser
- Has an online theme server - head here and download cool MIUI converted themes.
- Changed the layout
- Added previews
- Bazooka Launcher (market link)
- Own launcher which is an enhanced version of Trebuchet (you can download this at the end of this post)
- Enhanced theming by adding dockbar
- Preview mode to edit workspaces
- Messaging App
- Changed message thread to make them themeable
- Boot Animation
- A beautiful boot animation - will be made themeable in upcoming versions
- Changed statistics to point to Avatar statistics server
- OTA updater - you can check for updates to Avatar right from your device
- Changed to support Avatar ROMs
- Support for Gapps - download latest Gapps package as an OTA update
- Integrated with ACRA Error Reporter for system wide crashes
- Changed to make them themeable
- Support for complex unlock gestures
- Full support for font theming including 3rd party apps.
- 6 new themes (Buff, ozgurceen, Irongate, TomAndJerry, Ansaistamps, Anna)
- Upgrade for exisiting themes to support font themeing.
- Partial support for themable boot animation.
- Peformace improvements in theming engine.
- Bug fixes in launcher, lock screen and systemui
Download Avatar ROM HTC Evo 4G (mint):
Nightly release 5.0 - Android version 4.4
Nightly 5.0.2 - Jan 13 2014
Sample Video - checkout our MIUI style lockscreens, statusbar, messaging, etc and the smooth transition of themes:
Review by Phone tech kid
- Cyanogen Team
- Trebuchet launcher
- MiUi Theme creators
If there are any errors let us know in the comments or file the bug at http://issues.avatarrom.com
You can find more information at http://www.avatarrom.com
Feature request page - https://avatarrom.uservoice.com/foru...eature-request
[ROM][JB] [4.4] Avatar ROM for Sony Xperia T (mint) - Updated [Feb 17, 2014] , a ROM for the Sony Xperia T
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2014-02-20