Read 1st And 2nd Post Carefully And See Changelog On 2nd POST
Please Visit Website For More Information
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device
* I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot
+ PIE Control
+ Floating Window
+ Active Display
+ Dolby Mobile
+ OTA Update(Need Changes)
++ Much More Coming In Next Version
To sum this up it's essentially CM with all of the speed optimizations and goodies we use because we like our ROMs fast!!!
** Do not use simple CWM, Use Philz Touch Recoversy
1. Download ROM+Gapps to sdcard
2. Reboot into recovery
3. Wipe Cahe/dalvik Cache
4. Format Data/ System
5. Clean To Install New ROM(Philz)
6. Flash ROM Then Gapps
7. Reboot and Enjoy!
8. Rate this thread 5 star + Thank Me + Buy me beer
- Dolby Mobile App - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1335679
-PIE Control - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454531
- CyanogenMod For CM11
- Samsung For Device
- Google For Android
- @Vishesh For Helping Me Issues
- @fooiskandar For Providing Screenies And Reviews.
- Anyone else I forgot
How to Enable ART
(Note that ART is experimental at this point)
Go to Settings, Developer Options, Select Runtime and choose Use ART.
If prompted with a CyanogenMod disclaimer pop-up, tap OK to proceed with the ART conversion.
System will reboot. The reboot (including "Optimizing Apps") will take a LONG time as the system
converts to ART, so be patient
[★ROM★][★4.4.2★][★P-3100★]★Lightning Speed Stable V3★[★PIE★][★MULTI-WINDOW★][★DOLBY★]
For Any Queries WhatsApp Me : +919586999937
Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I have tried you first Experimental version,,,i works really great with NEXT kernal,,,,waiting for more features,,,,,,thanks for your contribution in our Tab 2 family.,....
+ everything works
+ Animations are really fast
+ Integration with next kernel is awesome.
+ Eagerly waiting for other features like HALO or multi-window........
3) Bhaskara Rao
I am a lay user. I have Next Dual kernel with Omni Homemade ROM on first Boot. Flashed this ROM on second Boot with Next kernel.
This is fast and fluid. No FCs. working fine.
Camara, audio and video playbacks are fine.
I shall use a couple of days and report
OTA update is showing error.
This is my feedback for V2 :
1) superb stable and very-very fast
2) pie control works flawlessly
3) multi-window works good as well
Keep up the good work,,
Here is my review on Lightning Speed Stable V3.
Wipe Data/Fact Reset, Cleared Cache and Dalvik, Formatted data, cache, system, SDCARD and Flashed V3 and gapps through CWM 220.127.116.11.
1) Booted Fine.
2) Initial Setup worked without issues.
3) No FCs (very important)
4) 3g and Wi-Fi hotspot worked.
5) Active Display Worked great.
6) Camera worked. (have the option of setting the location as internal/sdcard. Nice.)
7) Floating Multi Windows Worked great.(needed to install xposed framework from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1574401) Bubble launcher say's will expire in 10 days. May have to setup app bar via xblast tools.
8) Pie Control worked great.
Screen recorder is missing.
Overall nice ROM.