To move all apps into the SD card ,we just need to install an app call App Installer ,which allow you to move all apps into the SD card . And most important is that this application doesn't need root .
1. Download App Installer from the link
2. Put it into your SD card and install it on your phone.
3. After finishing installation ,open App Installer.
4. Wait for it to"check files".
Warning : Do NOT exit the app until it completes checking files.
5. Close App Installer
6. Go to settings >applications >preferred location
7. Choose removable SD card
Now it is finished. You can move all the apps from the internal storage into the SD card .You can move it in settings >applications >manage applications and move the apps to the SD card .
*This application also allows you to install apk files in your phone.
Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda premium