FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Kitkat on ZL

758 posts
Thanks Meter: 98
 
Post Reply Email Thread
So... Who already got the OTA update or pcc update? And what is ur xperia zl model? (c650x)

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
 
 
8th May 2014, 09:04 AM |#2  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97

So... Who already got the OTA update or pcc update? And what is ur xperia zl model? (c650x)

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk

it is not out yet
8th May 2014, 09:07 AM |#3  
AndreIrawan97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
But someone in this forum said that it's already out on c6502...

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
8th May 2014, 10:12 AM |#4  
demonicangell™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bombay
Thanks Meter: 572
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97

But someone in this forum said that it's already out on c6502...

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk

where ? link ?
that is the certification of .227 and .300 for c6502 and 06
8th May 2014, 10:13 AM |#5  
AndreIrawan97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
What's that mean ?

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
8th May 2014, 01:09 PM |#6  
scifan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 228
 
More
A firmware being "certified" doesn't equal being available for installation.

We're all waiting - could be a couple of days, could be a month or more. You never know.
8th May 2014, 01:35 PM |#7  
Adilson Casula's Avatar
Member
Flag Londrina
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by scifan

A firmware being "certified" doesn't equal being available for installation.

We're all waiting - could be a couple of days, could be a month or more. You never know.


I don't sure about more than a month, but it can comes on 31th
http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/...nes/xperia-zl/
8th May 2014, 05:58 PM |#8  
foomanjackel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
can't wait!!
9th May 2014, 12:37 AM |#9  
AndreIrawan97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Well, it's three weeks from now... Can't wait!!
ANyway, do u guys know if it can show notification bar when you play a games? U know, like the one in nexus 5

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 11:31 AM |#10  
wright_ac's Avatar
Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreIrawan97

Well, it's three weeks from now... Can't wait!!
ANyway, do u guys know if it can show notification bar when you play a games? U know, like the one in nexus 5

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk

Immersion Mode is a standard feature of Android 4.4 if it appears in the Nexus builds it'll appear in all Branded (E.G HTC, Sony, Samsung) versions of Kit Kat. First and foremost general sections aren't a Q&A forum, so do be careful what you post and where. As for more info about the Sony Xperia ZL 4.4 update for any new info check the Z not ZL forum beforehand. There's usually more content in that forum.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wright_ac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wright_ac Ad-Free
9th May 2014, 11:33 AM |#11  
AndreIrawan97's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Denpasar
Thanks Meter: 98
 
More
Okay then...

Sent from my C6502 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes