- Updated librtmp.so to make more streams work (Thanks RedPenguin).
- Changed default OSD button to Play/Pause instead of Subtitles.
- Updated all Addons.
- Hopefully Fixed Controller settings in OUYA version.
- Minor Bug Fixes.
- Updated Common Plugin Cache to hopefully fix the few having problems.
- Updated Metadata TheMovieDB plugin.
- Removed build.prop check completely (Thanks kandilak).
- Fixed some remote control key bindings on non-standard remotes (Thanks alexagr).
- Updated SuperRepo.
- Added Fanart Slideshow option to Screensavers.
- Removed Language button from OSD keyboard. It will be back in Gotham.
- Brought back OpenGL Spectrum Visualization as an option.
- Fixed missing dependencies.
- Updated Subtitles.
Here is a list of some of the changes since Beta 2.9.
- Fusion, Xfinity and Mashup sources are included by default. SuperRepo also included.
- 1Channel, Much Movies HD and Youtube are preinstalled and configured. I have included my own proxy to get around the 1Channel block in the UK, just select it from the 1Channel settings if you need it.
- Lyrics, Subtitles, XBMC Backup, Missing Movie Scanner and Key Editor are installed and configured.
- Main screen now has the Karaoke option and also has the Karaoke plugin installed and set up.
- Option to use MX Player as the playback device in context menu (Local and Streams only, SMB does not work)
- Family screen will now have main menu plus 2 sub menus (Animation and HD Family) which will auto populate as you add your Movies. The main Family menu contains only Family and Animation Genres, the Animation sub menu contains only Animation Genre and the HD Family sub menu contains only HD films of Family and Animation Genres.
- Videos will only show the needed sub menus as sources are added to the Library(Movies, TVShows, etc).
- Pictures now has a Slideshow sub menu and links to the backgrounds folder as an example.
- The default layouts of each Window have been altered to use what looks best in my own opinion. You can set what you want afterwards.
- Music Playback will now animate fanart automatically once you have some.
- New cache settings which hopefully will be more compatible for everyone.
- Update all addons.
- Various other tweaks and changes.
Ok, here we go. Quite a few fixes and I have not had time to fully test all of it.
- Fixed remote control movement in on screen keyboard.
- Fixed context menu on long click of mouse/airmouse.
- Added Fusion and Xfinity.
- Changed RssFeed to BBC World News.
- Changed Icons.
- Changed Music Wallpaper.
- Added Keymap Editor to Programs.
- Added advancedsettings for cache.
- Updated all addons.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Hardware Decoding
- Mouse wheel support
- New Graphics (Not finished yet)
- A fully customizable version of Confluence skin as default. All other skins removed. (If you want it faster then enable minimum spec option in skin settings)
- Audio offset by 250 ms to fix audio lag.
- SuperRepo Included.
- All addons brought up to date.
Just install it like any other APK now with whatever build.prop you like.
If 720P does not work for you then this is not meant for your hardware. It was tested on RockChip Devices but appears to work on a lot of others.
Launcher version is only for roms that don't have a system bar. Auto hide function in any rom hides everything except anything classed as a launcher so it will show system bar if used on a normal rom. You could always rename SystemUI.apk to SystemUI.old and it will remove the bar completely but I don't advise it unless you know what you are doing.
It takes a long time on first run (about 2 minutes) while it sets everything up. The screen will go black and then it will go thru a few backgrounds, Just wait it out. It will launch normally after the first time.
If you find that the Interface it too slow on your device then go to Skin Settings and under "General" click on "Enable Minimum Specifications Settings".
Beyond XBMC Beta 3.4
Beyond XBMC Beta 3.4 (Launcher Version)
Here is a test version for OUYA users only. This should enable smooth HD playback for OUYA users where the normal version doesn't but some old SD content might not work.
Beyond XBMC Beta 3.4 (OUYA Version)
- ......and you guys for using my XBMC and giving me something to do. Thank you.