Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Themer problem?

189 posts
Thanks Meter: 100

By Sachinist, Senior Member on 21st February 2014, 05:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey. whenever I apply any theme through the app the launcher gets fc this is happening with all themes but when I used themer some months back it worked fine all themes were correctly set and it dint lag too. My phone is Samsung galaxy s advance

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

21st February 2014, 05:26 PM |#2  
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 212

More
try to completely remove themer from your device,including the mycolorscreen folder,then reboot phone and reinstall,this should sort the problem out m8
The Following User Says Thank You to alldroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alldroid Ad-Free
22nd February 2014, 06:45 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid

try to completely remove themer from your device,including the mycolorscreen folder,then reboot phone and reinstall,this should sort the problem out m8

Thanx

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
22nd February 2014, 05:02 PM |#4  
Flag Rochdale
Thanks Meter: 212

More
you're welcome m8
25th February 2014, 06:53 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Wink loading main screen
This themer is really cool...

how ever i would like to ask how to prevent the themer loading to main home screen or app drawer after i opened up an apps, so i have to wait until themer loading perfectly...its about 5 to 15 seconds, thanks

problems solved...turn out that i'm using go locker as default launcher and then themer, i've clear default and choose themer as default launcher, back to home screen is no longer loading
25th February 2014, 09:10 AM |#6  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 458

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dendie701

This themer is really cool...

how ever i would like to ask how to prevent the themer loading to main home screen or app drawer after i opened up an apps, so i have to wait until themer loading perfectly...its about 5 to 15 seconds, thanks

problems solved...turn out that i'm using go locker as default launcher and then themer, i've clear default and choose themer as default launcher, back to home screen is no longer loading

Thanks for your input, we'll pass this along to the developers!
26th February 2014, 04:35 AM |#7  

More
themer launcher is still redraw/reloading
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Thanks for your input, we'll pass this along to the developers!

turn out after using it normally, working fine in the few minutes...but then it is sorry to say the problem still persist even after i turn the themer into system file (using titanium backup), and i tried V6 supercharger to have bulletproof launcher which is still can't be bulletproof launcher...hoping for fix please, thanks.
26th February 2014, 10:40 AM |#8  
Official Themer Rep

More
Quote:

turn out after using it normally, working fine in the few minutes...but then it is sorry to say the problem still persist even after i turn the themer into system file (using titanium backup), and i tried V6 supercharger to have bulletproof launcher which is still can't be bulletproof launcher...hoping for fix please, thanks.

What device do you have?
28th February 2014, 05:22 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

What device do you have?

My device is a low class android made in China, evercoss A7s mtk6572, 512MB ram, 4,5", Mali-400MP, touchwiz xprime rom
but i don't think its not the themer problem that its redraw, since i get back to default home touchwiz launcher yet still its redrawed...maybe the rom is the cause?
28th February 2014, 09:06 AM |#10  
Official Themer Rep

More
Quote:

My device is a low class android made in China, evercoss A7s mtk6572, 512MB ram, 4,5", Mali-400MP, touchwiz xprime rom
but i don't think its not the themer problem that its redraw, since i get back to default home touchwiz launcher yet still its redrawed...maybe the rom is the cause?

That might be the case, Themer is designed to work with stock ROMs (as that what we test it on). Lower RAM also doesn't really help, as we're still trying to optimize Themer's performance for low-end devices. Sorry about that.
2nd March 2014, 07:32 PM |#11  

More
Resultion not supported
Hi,

themer sends a message that the resolution of the screen ist not supported. So is there a possibility to have a compability? using sony xperia Z Meow kernel + beanstalk 4.4 (yuga 251)

thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)