Original Xperia T thread
Compatible with Rom Manager (reboot recovery, backup, install,...)
As the title says, this recovery has some needed modifications included, so you can use it with unmodified stock kernel (locked bootloader).
Main LB script with logging was created by cray_Doze.
My modifications are firstly based on recovery from davidmarco, then I found big help and better (PhilZ) recovery in [NUT]´s thread and that it´s better to unmount selinux fs so it cannot be redefined and checking files is probably stopped (?) in recovery, so I´ve had to use init binary that does not need selinux.
1. Root your device
2. Install modified Flash Gordon app (no busybox installation needed)
3. Download this recovery to SDcard
4. Launch the app and allow it root access
5. Tap "select zip", find the zip, "flash now"
6. Don´t try to reboot with the app, but do regular reboot in power menu
Upgrading from 4.1 with CWM for LB to stock 4.3:
1. Download stock 4.3 rom zip to SDcard
2. Download this recovery to SDcard
3. Reboot to 4.1 CWM and flash 4.3 rom
4. Flash this recovery (optionally flash SU too)
5. Power off the device
6. Flash 4.3 ftf - tick all wipes, and exclude system from installation or you will do it all again from scratch :P
Or if you already have some recovery on 4.3, just flash this in recovery.
Don´t try to flash rom zip made in the recovery. It is too big. It goes first to tmpfs, which has only around 433000kB.
System will be formated, but then can´t be extracted from zip and copied to /system. No /system = you will do it all again from scratch :P
- proximity sensor fix (with big help of steveboss and his V)
- reboot recovery working from all applications (quick settings, rom manager, recovery, etc.)(tested on T)
Thanks DaRk-LorD and steveboss for testing. If anything won´t work, PM them. ... Joke