-XPOSED Installer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24267797
1. Install Xposed Installer, and tap Install/Update to get the Xposed Framework... REBOOT!
2. Install Tweakbox module and enter on its app.
3. Navigate to "Status Bar" and select the Status Bar color.
3. Select the Color box, and a all teh clors avaiable will show to you..
**You can select any color to your status bar**
4. Slide the transparency far for the right, then tap on the right color on the bottom.
5. Reboot, and enjoy the transparent Status BAR.
**In lockscreen, it will remain black (don't know why)
**When in an app, status bar will show the APP bg...
**In Settings, (with white background) the white clock will be covered..
If you want, to see the clock in settings app... change clock color in the same menu that you change status bar color.
-Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, running Microdelta...
Please press thanks button...