FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

[XPOSED][NO Flash][ROOT] Transparent Status BAR

550 posts
Thanks Meter: 332
 
By Narciso Neto, Senior Member on 17th May 2013, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
To get transparent Status Bar, you willl need:

-XPOSED Installer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24267797

-TweakBox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1629653

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Install Xposed Installer, and tap Install/Update to get the Xposed Framework... REBOOT!

2. Install Tweakbox module and enter on its app.

3. Navigate to "Status Bar" and select the Status Bar color.

3. Select the Color box, and a all teh clors avaiable will show to you..

**You can select any color to your status bar**

4. Slide the transparency far for the right, then tap on the right color on the bottom.

5. Reboot, and enjoy the transparent Status BAR.

Notes:
**In lockscreen, it will remain black (don't know why)
**When in an app, status bar will show the APP bg...
**In Settings, (with white background) the white clock will be covered..
If you want, to see the clock in settings app... change clock color in the same menu that you change status bar color.

Screenshots attached...

Tested on:
-Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, running Microdelta...

Please press thanks button...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-05-17-12-12-14.jpg
Views:	23667
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1969590   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-05-17-12-20-14.jpg
Views:	20706
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	1969591  
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Narciso Neto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Narciso Neto Ad-Free
 
 
17th May 2013, 05:45 PM |#2  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narciso Neto

To get transparent Status Bar, you willl need:

-XPOSED Installer: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=24267797

-TweakBox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1629653

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Install Xposed Installer, and tap Install/Update to get the Xposed Framework... REBOOT!

2. Install Tweakbox module and enter on its app.

3. Navigate to "Status Bar" and select the Status Bar color.

3. Select the Color box, and a all teh clors avaiable will show to you..

**You can select any color to your status bar**

4. Slide the transparency far for the right, then tap on the right color on the bottom.

5. Reboot, and enjoy the transparent Status BAR.

Notes:
**In lockscreen, it will remain black (don't know why)
**When in an app, status bar will show the APP bg...
**In Settings, (with white background) the white clock will be covered..
If you want, to see the clock in settings app... change clock color in the same menu that you change status bar color.

Screenshots attached...

Tested on:
-Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, running Microdelta...

Please press thanks button...

bro it will work but better than this is to mod systemui.apk for transparent status bar and drop down also you can set colors,transparency levels with it.

Sent using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Droidlover123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Droidlover123 Ad-Free
17th May 2013, 05:51 PM |#3  
Narciso Neto's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidlover123

bro it will work but better than this is to mod systemui.apk for transparent status bar and drop down also you can set colors,transparency levels with it.

Sent using xda app-developers app

Its a easier method, and you can disable mods with just a touch. Anyway, its just another option for who want transparent status bar...
The Following User Says Thank You to Narciso Neto For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Narciso Neto Ad-Free
18th May 2013, 05:14 AM |#4  
yaomink's Avatar
Member
Flag Banjarmasin,Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
this work for stock rom 4.1.1 galaxy tab 2 P5100????
18th May 2013, 05:34 AM |#5  
Droidlover123's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaomink

this work for stock rom 4.1.1 galaxy tab 2 P5100????

yes it will work.

and op I found advantage of this method.
it works on odexed Roms too
18th May 2013, 06:24 AM |#6  
cakdavid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gresik
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narciso Neto

Its a easier method, and you can disable mods with just a touch. Anyway, its just another option for who want transparent status bar...

unfortinately, there are 3 notes above. so it looks ugly when I open apps white status bar...
can yoh fix this?
thanks

thanks also to Droidlover123
Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium
18th May 2013, 03:58 PM |#7  
Narciso Neto's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakdavid

unfortinately, there are 3 notes above. so it looks ugly when I open apps white status bar...
can yoh fix this?
thanks

thanks also to Droidlover123
Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda premium

I cant! The app isn't mine, and the main objecive of the app is change the color of the status bar, not optimized to a full transparent, you should try a lower level of transparency....


Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app
18th May 2013, 03:58 PM |#8  
Narciso Neto's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidlover123

yes it will work.

and op I found advantage of this method.
it works on odexed Roms too

:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app
21st May 2013, 06:02 PM |#9  
CitizenLee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 505
 
More
Does this work on Tab 2 10.1?

I must say, Xposed is amazing... been using it on the Note 2 for months now and I don't think I could live with out it! I use it mostly to set custom DPI for apps.
22nd May 2013, 12:00 AM |#10  
Narciso Neto's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 332
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenLee

Does this work on Tab 2 10.1?

I must say, Xposed is amazing... been using it on the Note 2 for months now and I don't think I could live with out it! I use it mostly to set custom DPI for apps.

Yes it will... its a universal tool!
8th August 2013, 01:07 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narciso Neto

Yes it will... its a universal tool!

Can I change also bottom bar transparency ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bar, status, transparent, tweakbox, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes