Originally Posted by brochs
Have just bought a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, and I'm sad to say that I'm not at all impressed. Here are my findings so fare:
- Losing conection, people say the try to call me but often they can't reach me.
- Power button stop responding, can't turn phone on.
- Phone scratch to easy. after two weeks it looks like it's 2 years old.
- If phone is not in stamina mode battery don't last very long.
I don't know if it's just me, but I am not happy so far.
It's strange how variable people's experience has been with this phone. I think I've been lucky, as I haven't had the same problems as many have:
1. Never had this.
2. Never had this. Always responds just as quickly each time, regardless of use.
3. The ASF is not great quality ... I have no front protector (one was included in the box by Sony but it's crappy) and a carbon decal on the back. After 2 weeks using a pouch it still looks as good as new to me, without a single scratch. I just wish it had a proper anti-static coating.
4. Battery life has been awesome even not in stamina mode. The 3G bug is annoying and should be fixed, but it hasn't exactly killed my battery life, just strained the phone more than it should.
I've also not seen any of the build quality issues like gaps or squeaks in the frame, and no issues at all with the JDI panel. Cross fingers ...