Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

What cases is everyone using?

4,985 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,759

By graydiggy, Senior Member on 25th February 2014, 01:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Exactly what the title asks.
This is not a thread for what you think is the best case out there. This thread is for you to post what case/s you use and your experience with it.
It is also to help other users find new cases that they may like.

Maybe include a link if you think it's good.

I am using the LoveMei Slim Waist bumper with the Iloome tempered glass screen protector.

http://www.lovemeicases.com/lovemei-...galaxy-note-3/

Full review: [Review] Galaxy Note 3: Love Mei: Slim Waist Bump…: http://youtu.be/SC10brbMoBw

The iloome tempered glass screen protector is amazing. Feels so good to touch, doesn't collect fingerprints, is crystal clear, and does not interfere with the S-Pen at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to graydiggy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift graydiggy Ad-Free

25th February 2014, 01:42 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
I use my Note 3 as a dash cam in my car and also frequently to watch stuff or browse the web while in bed. So, I needed a slim case that I could easily mount but also had a kickstand. The Seidio Surface case was perfect, is slim, has a metal kickstand, and offers great protection. I use it with a Tech Armor ballistic glass screen protector. Great customer service from Tech Armor. I fudged the first installation and they sent me a replacement, no questions asked.
The Following User Says Thank You to danieljw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danieljw Ad-Free
25th February 2014, 02:19 AM |#3  
Flag So Cal
Thanks Meter: 200

More
I got my note3 from Costco and bought the SquareTrade insurance for $100 for 2 yrs. With that protection I wanted to go as light and small as possible so I'm just using a Spigen Slim UltraFit case and no screen protector... I've always used a Seidio surface case and a zagg screen protector but always wanted to bare. This lets me get as close as possible without having to worry about little scratches on the phone and having a little bit of protection... Obviously this isn't the case for most people but the insurance makes me feel a lot better...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkub For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rkub Ad-Free
25th February 2014, 02:37 AM |#4  
Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 195

Donate to Me
More
I just moved from the Love Mei Powerful to the newer Love Mei Powerful case. The name is really bad. The signal is bad in low signal areas. I live in town and have no problems with it. The latest version is lightweight and offers great protection. I'd recommend them, but it's not for everyone. Here are some pictures

Old case (I had the silver model)

New case (I have it in red.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
25th February 2014, 03:00 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bryan, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpierce89

I just moved from the Love Mei Powerful to the newer Love Mei Powerful case. The name is really bad. The signal is bad in low signal areas. I live in town and have no problems with it. The latest version is lightweight and offers great protection. I'd recommend them, but it's not for everyone. Here are some pictures

Old case (I had the silver model)

New case (I have it in red.)

Could you link that second version. I'd love to check it out. Looks bad ass.

25th February 2014, 03:04 AM |#6  
Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
This is the "small waist" version. My wife's friend gave it to me when she got the UAG. It's a nice Case though. You'll have to wait about 10 days for shipping from China. Here's the link to the website http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=45

I got these two off Amazon for 1/4 that price.

The Following User Says Thank You to tpierce89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 03:19 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Bryan, TX

Donate to Me
More
That case looks amazing, but for the flaws I know it has, it's not worth almost $90.
I would rather buy it directly from them though instead of on Amazon. Too many fakes out there.

25th February 2014, 04:09 AM |#8  
Recognized Developer
Flag Alabama

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by graydiggy

That case looks amazing, but for the flaws I know it has, it's not worth almost $90.
I would rather buy it directly from them though instead of on Amazon. Too many fakes out there.

If these are fakes I'd be impressed. The case is branded with their logo and the packaging is all branded. Comes with a lanyard and tools with their logo. If it isn't your thing, my friend replaced hers with the UAG and it is very nice.

25th February 2014, 04:26 AM |#9  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,628

More
http://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Goospe...302339&sr=1-15
http://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Goospe...302339&sr=1-17
And a fake Neo Hybrid on Rotation.
Currently using the TPU-ish one because it's the slimmest.
25th February 2014, 04:39 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Im using griffin extreme survivor case, black. U can check it on their website.

Protection is good imo, whole body is covered.but a bit bulky
25th February 2014, 04:47 AM |#11  
Flag Grand Rapids
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Im using the white Spigen Slim Armor View until my zerolemon battery/case gets here.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)