FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Is the HTC JetStream locked only for AT&T

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 16

By itzik-g, Senior Member on 14th September 2011, 08:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone knows if the JesStream is SIM Locked to AT&T or is it possible to use a different Operator SIM ?
Anyone tried ?

14th September 2011, 10:34 PM |#2  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 52

More
It's SIM locked to AT&T.
19th September 2011, 01:20 PM |#3  
Flag Darwin
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does anyone no if ATT will unlock them so you can use a local sim when travelling internationally?
19th September 2011, 03:47 PM |#4  
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnygum

Does anyone no if ATT will unlock them so you can use a local sim when travelling internationally?

...or if it can be unlocked with some other tools?
20th September 2011, 07:40 PM |#5  
Flag Moscow

More
Seen a lot of offers for IMEI unlock code for jetstream around the net. Anyone tried that? fake?
20th September 2011, 10:48 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Having mine shipped tomm to the middle east...already obtained the IMEI and had it unlocked by one of those sites you mentioned...will update next week when I receive it
The Following User Says Thank You to Nabzy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nabzy Ad-Free
20th September 2011, 11:04 PM |#7  
Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
I got mine sent to me by a friend in the states, it was bought without a plan and came locked to at&t, I called them and explained I live in Australia but they said they couldn't unlock it. I was able to get an unlock code and made a video about it here http://youtu.be/a8eN0roRxHQ
Now it is unlocked hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to samchilla For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samchilla Ad-Free
20th September 2011, 11:39 PM |#8  
Flag Moscow

More
Thank you everybody for feedback!
23rd September 2011, 12:48 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Great News - will try unlocking my HTC JetStream which will use a Middle East carrier data SIM & will update - thanks for the hint !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to itzik-g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itzik-g Ad-Free
23rd September 2011, 02:06 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Perfectly unlocked to used with any SIM, I paid 25$ to HTCIMEIUNLOCK, waited 15 minutes, got the unlocking code, entered it and ...WOW !!! SIM unlocked.
Working perfectly on ORANGE network in Israel. If anyone wants to see here it is:
http://youtu.be/VcZlljP62Ew
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itzik-g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift itzik-g Ad-Free
23rd September 2011, 06:06 PM |#11  
Flag Moscow

More
Thank you for the feedback, everybody! Definitely going to find some one with US social security number now!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jetstream sim lock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)