Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

2nd March 2014, 06:40 AM |#22  
Flag Aix-en-Provence
Thanks Meter: 3,736

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaktusJack

By any chance could you port the Nokia X keyboard as well?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

No. Because it is Swype. And Swype is not a free app sorry..

"Envoyé depuis mon Nokia_X avec Tapatalk"
2nd March 2014, 07:37 AM |#23  
Flag Bitola
Thanks Meter: 291

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

EDIT: Got the apk working. however i think the service is broken because it closes with one of these 2 toasts

apk:
http://d-h.st/0vH

Pal I tried the tes apk but it won't start first time opening says we can find only route that includes highways do you want to see it anyway. And it turn of if I try to start again it's staying on here logo ,do I need to change something in build.prop

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mile_zdr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mile_zdr Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 07:45 AM |#24  
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 1,033

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile_zdr

Pal I tried the tes apk but it won't start first time opening says we can find only route that includes highways do you want to see it anyway. And it turn of if I try to start again it's staying on here logo ,do I need to change something in build.prop

Sent from my HTCSensation using xda app-developers app

thats exactly what i said. the services are still broken. however the apkitself dosent. so we only need to modify the services(the other 2 apks)
The Following User Says Thank You to opssemnik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift opssemnik Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 09:04 AM |#25  
Flag The Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 1,465

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by desgrassia

I edited my build.prop on CyanogenMod 11 and now my GS2 I9100 will not boot anymore

Well, time to reflash it again from scratch

Next time backup yoour buil.prop and make a flashable zip of it

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik

thats exactly what i said. the services are still broken. however the apkitself dosent. so we only need to modify the services(the other 2 apks)

Just checked (there's only 15 smali's or so in each of them), none seems to check the model. Trying to find the connection between the error you got in the xml of Heresuite.apk now.

Code:
    <string name="exti_act_dialog_odml_running">Please wait until the current download and installation are finished.</string>
Edit: I suspect we also need odnp_service.apk, it seems to be for location uses. In that apk there's a model check too at \smali\com\nokia\odnp\util\q.smali (line 35)

The files I edit with apktool won't install... still need to have a proper patched HereSuite.apk and ondp_services.apk

link http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407575609
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tinyXperia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tinyXperia Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 09:08 AM |#26  
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 1,033

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdk16420

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Just checked (there's only 15 smali's or so in each of them), none seems to check the model. Trying to find the connection between the error you got in the xml of Heresuite.apk now.

yeah they dont search for device. but their code *i think* its broken. i dont see any of them on my location services. i didnt investigate too much to see what triggers those toasts.i will sleep in few mins(6:06am atm here) so good luck, hope you find

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaktusJack

By any chance could you port the Nokia X keyboard as well?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

X keyboard is avalaible in Nokia Store. its just a modified swype(and so appears as swiftkey keyboard)
2nd March 2014, 07:34 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
WOW. Here maps for android!!

Also is also ported Here drive?

Thanks!!
2nd March 2014, 08:08 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 3,589

Donate to Me
More
@opssemnik

Did you find ro.hardware? What is it?

Edit: I found it, thanks =D
2nd March 2014, 08:57 PM |#29  
Flag Aix-en-Provence
Thanks Meter: 3,736

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erorcun

@opssemnik

Did you find ro.hardware? What is it?

Edit: I found it, thanks =D

Share ro.hardware please

2nd March 2014, 09:09 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 3,589

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyUser

Share ro.hardware please

You can find it from opssemnik's posts.

qcom
3rd March 2014, 08:43 AM |#31  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 920

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdk16420

Code:
    <string name="exti_act_dialog_odml_running">Please wait until the current download and installation are finished.</string>
Edit: I suspect we also need odnp_service.apk, it seems to be for location uses. In that apk there's a model check too at \smali\com\nokia\odnp\util\q.smali (line 35)

The files I edit with apktool won't install... still need to have a proper patched HereSuite.apk and ondp_services.apk

link http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407575609

awesome finding..
but are these apk still need patcher somehow?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)