/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features * included in this RECOVERY * Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, * and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, * I will point you out to this message ! ! ! * */ By using this recovery you agree with the above terms!
Flashing this will trip you Knox flash and officially void your warranty.
You must use Odin to flash this. I am not going to tell you how to do that (there are lots of references on the web).
* Current: 2014-06-05 for Tab Pro 8.4 Wifi and LTE
* 2014-06-05: Added SM-T325 support and selinux aware backups
* 2014-05-04: Faster install / wipe, latest kernel changes, upstream changes
* 2014-03-17: Added support for SM-T320XX (everything outside of north america)
* 2014-03-13: Set the build device name correctly
* 2014-03-02: Add external sdcard support.
Restoring old stock backups
Backups of the stock ROM using a recovery older than 2014-06-05 do not restore correctly because Samsung doesn't correctly restore the selinux contexts on boot.
Backups made with that version of recovery and later should restore normally.
If you need to restore an old backup do:
* Mount /data
* adb shell restorecon -r /data
* Unmount /data
If you don't know how to do all those steps, then my best advice would be to do a factory reset after restoring and that will at least get you back to something that boots.
ClockworkMod Recovery [UNOFFICIAL], Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2, 10.1, 8.4
Last Updated 2014-06-05