FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Note 12.2 Battery Life

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By celticguardian11, Junior Member on 3rd March 2014, 02:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,
Now that the Note Pro 12.2 has been out for a while now, what kind of battery life are you getting?
How much Stand By and On-Screen Time are you getting?

3rd March 2014, 04:04 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
charge time
I would also appreciate if people can share how long it's taking to charge from 0-100%. Thanks.
3rd March 2014, 04:19 PM |#3  
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 714

More
I used mine quite heavily on Friday night and Saturday. Probably 8 hours in total. I still had 65% battery left. I did root and removed a lot of bloatware.
3rd March 2014, 04:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
From my usage so far, looks to be about 6-8hrs screen on time.
3rd March 2014, 04:59 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
This isn't very specific I realize but battery life seems considerably better than my old nexus 10 and recharging is also much faster.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 06:40 PM |#6  
What about charging it?

It is time for my old original LTE tab to go.I want an LTE, but like my old tab, Verizon is picking it up, and development on the verizon version might be sparse.My factory Tab, will only charge with a certain voltage. The Devs wrote a script to override that on it.

Does it charge in the car? If so, what amp is it? Do you have to have special charger or will it work on one of the 2 amp chargers, say for an Iphone? Have you tried it?

Thanks
6th March 2014, 04:01 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
standby is fantastic; as is video watching (dont' have exact total time but I think 3 hours of video watching used approx 30% battery).
-
however this game I was playing, symphony of eternity, really kills the battery. 2 hours used approx 45% (wish I had exact figures). Mind you the game has gotten old but I want to finish it (I play a few hours on trips - so started it approx 1.5 years ago; but finally near the end).
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTboy404

What about charging it?

It is time for my old original LTE tab to go.I want an LTE, but like my old tab, Verizon is picking it up, and development on the verizon version might be sparse.My factory Tab, will only charge with a certain voltage. The Devs wrote a script to override that on it.

Does it charge in the car? If so, what amp is it? Do you have to have special charger or will it work on one of the 2 amp chargers, say for an Iphone? Have you tried it?

Thanks

23rd March 2014, 01:08 AM |#8  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Battery life is getting better and better. 6 hours screen time with 60% charge left.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
23rd March 2014, 01:33 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I think it may be better to specify which version of the device you are using before mentioning the hours. I think I heard that the LTE version has better battery management?
23rd March 2014, 01:38 AM |#10  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Sm-p900 =12.2 Wifi

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
23rd March 2014, 04:03 PM |#11  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 112

More
So far very impressed with the battery

Sent from my SM-P900 using XDA Premium HD app