[Q] Stuck pixel

Search This thread

andrewdroid

Oct 19, 2010
New York, NY
Samsung Galaxy S21
I was messing around with updating roms and stuff and noticed a bright random green pixel when I was nandroid backing up.

I thought nothing of it and let nandroid do its stuff. Now the bright green pixel is stuck there. I've flashed back to stock... still bright green pixel... it's there upon boot, in download mode, in recovery... it's just there... annoying me.

What do ya think I should do? Has anyone tried any of those pixel fixer apps? Do they even work? Should I try to get an exchange? I really love my screen (well used to) and now it's annoying me.

andrewdroid

Oct 19, 2010
New York, NY
Samsung Galaxy S21
I was messing around with updating roms and stuff and noticed a bright random green pixel when I was nandroid backing up.

I thought nothing of it and let nandroid do its stuff. Now the bright green pixel is stuck there. I've flashed back to stock... still bright green pixel... it's there upon boot, in download mode, in recovery... it's just there... annoying me.

What do ya think I should do? Has anyone tried any of those pixel fixer apps? Do they even work? Should I try to get an exchange? I really love my screen (well used to) and now it's annoying me.

anyone?