HACKINGWIZ uses the T-989 4.1.2 T-Mobile Jelly Bean final update as a base. The project's purpose is to offer extra functions and better looks over stock while maintaining maximum stability.
Aesthetics have been considered and vastly improved over stock.
Summary: Going for it all here, aesthetics, speed, battery, extra functions, updated kernel and ROM provide an improved look and 'feel'. For this project I dropped the toggles and returned to the stock'ish' toggles. I have finally come very close to satisfied with this ROM and the device in general.
- Google launcher
- NO ADDS
- VOL WAKE
- FOURWAY REBOOT
- CUSTOMIZABLE BOOTANIMATION
- NEXUS KITKAT UI SOUNDS
- CSC TWEAKS
- Theme work
- Much more that I didn't forget.
- BLN a.k.a. back lighting notification. not on HackingWiz yet =[ flash tiberius kernel for bln support
- ScreenShot on statusbar
- PowerButton on status bar. uses = tap to lock the device or hold it down to pull up the reboot menu
- overclockable kernel to 2.5ghz... is that an extra function? close enough- not on HackingWiz
- Long-Press Menu2Kill app
CREDITS: THANKS TO THESE PEOPLE/GROUPS, FOR DEVELOPING and OR SHARING PROGRAMS AND FILES AND GUIDES, THIS ROM IS POSSIBLE. [GUIDE]FOURWAY REBOOT by kahvitahra [GUIDE]VOLUME WAKE guide by tombriden [PROGRAM] dsixda for his Android Kitchen [FILES] Bootanimation4U by smokin1337 [WORK]https://www.google.com/ [DEV]Jamison904 is one cool dude pointed me in the right direction, Thanks brother [APP]PowerToggles.apk thanks to Painless Death [APP]TeslaLED Thanks to TeslaCoil Software [APP] ROOT_BROWSER by JRUMMY [MOD] UNRESTRICTED WI-FI TETHERING GUIDE by JOVY23 [ROOT] SuperSU POWERED By CHAINFIRE [MOD] Taimur Akmal adding settings thread [MOD]Vivek_Neel STATUSBAR XTRA FUNCTIONS [RECOVERY] TWRP BY TEAM WIN [FRIEND] Cl3Kener for kernel toolchain and some help here and there. Thanks brother
First of all... If you have rooted or flashed a custom recovery to a device then you have voided that device's warranty. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD_Cards, thermonuclear war, and no one but yourself is responsible if you get fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. Collectively, and at the same time. By downloading you agree that you alone are responsible for your actions and device(s).
WIPES ==> wipe all except external sdcard and internal sdcard
1. Install TWRP recovery. WIPE the following partitions in TWRP recovery ====> /system /data/ /cache/ dalvik cache/ /preload/ everything but internal and external sdcards... unless you want to wipe those as well then go right ahead.. also wiping everything is a good way to start over if coming from builds of another source.
2. Install ROM from /sdcard/ aka internal /sdcard/
3. After flashing completes, reboot
4. LET IT SIT A FEW MINUTES
5. Sign in to WI-Fi if available, then sign into your Google account
6. Choose Google launcher when prompted pick "Always" then "OK" Choosing Google launcher will not allow the stock customized Weather widget to function or even be chosen. your choice. I like both.
7. open play store and allow Google search and keep to update...
8. reboot.. . Remember to Reboot.
Fixed MMS over WiFi
included the hidden weather wallpapers that are without the accuweather branding=]
No adds, included huge hosts file combined Adaway with Adfree =] yeah I know, Im rad.
Red (activated) grey (inactive) Toggles
Stock settings icons etc
added google launcher
White Transparent battery icon and white translucent signal strength icon
New power button icon on status bar
pretty much a full version here running very smooth
*NEW wifi strength indicator
Pure HackedWiz here
MAR 17 fixed some bugs total rebuild
Stock Settings colors
Like I stated a total rebuild with a new old revamped kernel which if you re luck will boot.. it does for me of course and I reverted to 3.0.31 for good luck and because I like to go og.
added some live papers and Goolge Launcher is now fully integrated. This one just may be a near final work let me know any problems. thanks
to receive GoogleLauncher you will update Google search.. then click on GoogleHome in app drawer. click ok ok, done. then reboot if you have time.
ROM = HacXedWiz_Black_and_White
Screen-Shot on status-bar
Click to lock power button on status-bar or push and drag down for the reboot menu =]
Google Launcher integrated with Google Search
Kernel magic kernel 2.3GHz https://github.com/hallovveen31/Magic/commits/master
KitKat sounds and wallpaper 30+ HD Wallpapers
Added UVMC6 radio and a lightly themed TWRP 2.6.0 recovery.
MY GITHUB Account
*MARCH 24 2014 HACKINGWIZ*
Please see the Q and A thread before posting Questions in development threads.
Q: Google launcher wont let me make more home screens?
A: Not until you really need them =] that is Google not me.
Q: This ROM is cool can I use it as a base?
A: LOL, yeah if I can drive your girlfriend to the movies.
_____Bugs.. I eat bugs.__________________________________________
also see above credits
* Mentors Jamison904
* Testers you guys
* * Donators for this device Contributor:- Visualist6x6 $10.00 Contributor:Patrick Belizaire $5.00 Contributor:-- Visualist6x6 $10.00 Contributor:Ron SimonsTotal $10.00 Contributor:Patrick Belizaire $20.00 Contributor:rlm0n0 $10.00 Contributor:DanishDish $10.00
&& Thanks for feedback. Especially thankful for helpful feedback.
please rate the thread with 5 stars! Thanks
I do this cause its fun and like to share my original work in exchange for simple appreciation.. if you want to just say thanks and what you like about the ROM then do it. have fun flashing