As you know, we can view and save java classes in classes.dex via some tools. And we have enough guides (like this; http://goo.gl/QkK6P7 ) but it requires effort so, I made this small tool for lazy people
This script will show the java files in your apk/jar (framework). Instructions as below:
1. Download the zip in Attachments.
2. Extract Java-Viewer.zip anywhere on your PC.
3. Put your an apk or jar (framework) in "Input".
4. Execute "Run_me_first.bat"
5. Follow Instructions (in tool)
**JRE is required
**IMPORTANT: DO NOT leave spaces when you name your apk files, e.g. "123 abc.zip" is a no go, "123abc.zip" is the correct way,
-After converting dex to jar, the script ends suddenly. Thats why you need execute View_Java.bat after finish Run_me_first.bat script
-jd-gui can't decompile all smali files.
Applications are used;
@Ryuinferno for his "Sign-em!" thread style
@lickarock for his guide and his screenshot