FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Should i go for note 3 ?

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By japjeetsinghnarang, Junior Member on 8th March 2014, 07:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Guys, i seriously need help here , i love the note 3 and my current phone sensation xe is ****ting onme but also i am going to college this august so, my problem is that i need a phone badly but idk which one should i go for , note 3, s4 , s5 , g2 or should i wait for the note 4 or the htc one 2.
please help me here ,because i need a new phone badly but will note 4 worth be waiting for .

8th March 2014, 07:36 PM |#2  
Flag South Shields
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Waiting doesn't work. They're always be a brighter newer phone on the horizon. Get the one you want now and don't read anything about any other phones!

The Following User Says Thank You to poplectic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poplectic Ad-Free
8th March 2014, 07:56 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
I concur with the above post. However I feel a more a pertinent question would have been what exactly you are looking for in a phone. That way owners will be able answer the question more effectively.
8th March 2014, 10:38 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by japjeetsinghnarang

Guys, i seriously need help here , i love the note 3 and my current phone sensation xe is ****ting onme but also i am going to college this august so, my problem is that i need a phone badly but idk which one should i go for , note 3, s4 , s5 , g2 or should i wait for the note 4 or the htc one 2.
please help me here ,because i need a new phone badly but will note 4 worth be waiting for .

I got the note 3 after having the iPhone 5 for 2 years and so far its absolutely fab!! I was thinking of waiting for the s5 but I am so relieved I didn't! u wont regret it!
9th March 2014, 03:13 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I upgraded from sensation xe on viper 5.1.0 and have no regrets, tried an s4 and there's no comparison to the note 3, you won't regret getting a note 3

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
9th March 2014, 03:38 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Note 3 i love this phone, you won't regret!.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)