- go to the directory of the downloaded files.
- shift-right-click and choose open command window here
- go into device manager and right-click on OMAP4430. Click choose a file on the disk, and go to the OMAPFlash Recovery p5113/usb_drv_windows.
- once the driver is installed, go to the command prompt and type Code:
OMAPFlash.exe -v fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- copy the text from the command prompt and put it on this thread.
Here's the OMAPFlash download:
V1 NOT WORKING https://www.dropbox.com/s/hg1qauhhl7...ry%20p5113.zip
V2: for p5100 ONLY