Rom Port du_hercules-4.4.4 KitKat Unofficial 07/04/14

Search This thread

soundsofmath

Aug 21, 2012
Looks like it. Latest build is dated yesterday and skyrocket is on 444.

a you guys kill me with this dat **** no disrespect the discription crearly says it all iff you worrying about the date then get a skyrocket and add notifications to see when they put their builds out the date and time and all that other **** is not going to make our crapy outdated herc a note 3 or a s5 or a nexus you guys worrying about dates and times and kernels the s2 herc is not built like that except and enjoy what you get or take some of mami and dadys money or your college money and move on to a better device simple and plain no disrespect but i get tired of simple minded fake intelectuals not being logical **** spelling and puntuation logic and perception is everything

monkeybuttons

Feb 13, 2011
Utah
a you guys kill me with this dat **** no disrespect the discription crearly says it all iff you worrying about the date then get a skyrocket and add notifications to see when they put their builds out the date and time and all that other **** is not going to make our crapy outdated herc a note 3 or a s5 or a nexus you guys worrying about dates and times and kernels the s2 herc is not built like that except and enjoy what you get or take some of mami and dadys money or your college money and move on to a better device simple and plain no disrespect but i get tired of simple minded fake intelectuals not being logical **** spelling and puntuation logic and perception is everything
Wow.

I didn't mean any disrespect. I wasn't asking for anything. I was answering the other person's question about if this is 4.4.4.

Also, I'm an engineer. I am smart. Punctuation and word smithing matters when writing technical documents. That's why I use it.

Again, no disrespect. I would build if I had time but I don't. So all respect to those that build and share with those of us who can't.

Tl;dr not asking for anything. Thanks for what you do.

littlepr

Aug 24, 2010
Gracia compi. Se te agradece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

brndpope01

Nov 2, 2012
Don't know if its the problem with all the kk builds or not but I can't seem too get video chatting too work, there picture but no sound at all. Does anyone have a solution too the problem please help

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app

junio07

Dec 17, 2010
Metro M.
Nice Rom

fast, smooth and a lot of features i like it but i had some issues i can't use quickpic for lockscreen background i get force close and the lights of my menu,home,back and search button doesn't on. i installed the wild kernel the lights back on but literally on doesn't off even the phone asleep :(

dstars33

Jul 6, 2012
New Jersey
Google Pixel 3a
fast, smooth and a lot of features i like it but i had some issues i can't use quickpic for lockscreen background i get force close and the lights of my menu,home,back and search button doesn't on. i installed the wild kernel the lights back on but literally on doesn't off even the phone asleep :(

Yep, for our device this ROM only has an on/off switch in settings for the keys backlight. Small sacrifice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I give you DU not my work just my port changed builders name to mine and changed device name to SGH-T989 and hercules thru out the rom except for bluetooth wich you can change yourself full credits goes to wantowan2 for building a great stable rom for the skyrocket

w48neVu.jpg

a8lKocT.png

- Facebook Sync Hack
    - Expanded desktop
    - Hot Reboot Option
    - Ribbons (AOKP)
    - Customizable Quick Settings
    - Custom "BAMF" Theme engine
    - Customizable power menu (Torch, Profiles, etc)
    - Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
    - Missed call breathing notifications
    - App Ops access in Settings
    - CM Powerwidget
    - CM Profiles
    - CM apps (Apollo, DSPManager, CMFileManager, etc)
    - SlimROMs TRDS (built in theme in settings)
    - SlimROMs Statusbar Clock options
    - Transparent Statusbar and NavBar Options
    - Halo from Paranoidandroid
    - Halo bubble color changer
    - Halo size changer
    - Multi-user support
    - Customizable Softkeys
    - 24+ Battery options
    - Network speed indicator in statusbar
    - Koush Superuser
    - Nav Bar customizations
    - Host file switcher (ad-free switch)
    - Build Propper
    - Active Display (Moto X notifications)
    - Wakelock blocker
    - Suspend Actions (power saving mod)
    - ListView Animations
    - Custom System Animations
    - Swipe to Switch in RC (toggle)
    - Lockscreen Tint Color Mod
    - Weather Panel
    - Change lockscreen wallpaper
    - OTA updates via DU Updater
    - Custom BusyDialog
    - Advanced Low Battery Indicator options
    - Music/Halo toggle/tiles
    - ScreenShot QuickTrash
    - MIUI-like carrier in statusbar
    - Much More, just look in Settings and ENJOY!!!

video recording not working but i have a working photophere that works flawless that i will be adding to my 2nd version

like most roms full wipe flash rom flash any 4.4x gapps and enjoy

ROM V1
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8zjlnu3ci6f0ew/du_hercules-4.4.2-by_soundsofmath-OC-20140308-0422a.zip

ROM V2
    http://180upload.com/ksebmiptevmp

Changelog 03/11/14
    removed camera added working photophere camera
    removed dsp manager added modded viper audio(Thanks to the guys at viper4android)
    543409_545378615533820_1857812272_n.png

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223
    removed stock mms added stock customizable mms app with unlimited text without conversion and bigger picture size
    added appdraw halo app
    removed yellow icon torch added blue icon torch
    removed yellow icon added blue icon email not gmail
    added updated google calender
    removed keyboard added kitkit emoji keyboard with swipe (works on most social media apps facebook etc)
    added ringo pro for diffrent contacts text tones
    added video caller id for diffrent contacts video tones
    added our beloved SGH-T989 name to the bluetooth
    removed launcher3 and nova launcher added modded google home launcher

ok people what ever you dont like on v2 just open both zips v1 and v2 side by side in winrar and remove and/or replace as you like by clicking and dragging and besides what i put in changelog everything else is the same as v1

heads up 4.4x gapps have calender, gmail, keyboard,android device manager etc wich were in the rom so you might want check and remove some of these atleast keyboard so you wont have 2 keyboards unless you like the google keyboard any questions feel free to hit me up im not a developer nor am i trying to portray one just figured sometimes you have to do things yourself shoutout to cl3kener soupysoup paul giles for helping me in the past and sometimes in the present and wantowan2 for building this awesome rom for the skyrocket peace!!!

lcd density hercules original 240 build prop

http://180upload.com/mrvwd1y4hitc

lcd density rom original 215 build prop
    http://180upload.com/f41910lamcf0

Rom: 04/27/14
    http://d-h.st/swg

We got featured on http://galaxys2root.com/t-mobile-galaxy-s2/dirty-unicorns-rom-for-t-mobile-galaxy-s2-sgh-t989/
    that all of us keeping our beloved hercules alive thanks for the support this goes out to all of us on this thread enjoy

ok guys my sincere apologies for taking so long on the latest port to explain a lil i ported the one before this one and gave it to a few non complainers lol they were ok with it but i wasn't it booted up funny sometimes not at all for me atleast so thats why i didnt post it i know what i want and expect so thats what i try to put out but i know give you awesomeness im a beanstalk type Mod Edit by JJD but i might switch to this myself enjoy.

added Android L bootanimation everything else as is.

Rom: 7/4/14

http://d-h.st/6AO

XDA:DevDB Information
    Rom Port du_hercules-4.4.4 Unofficial 07/04/14, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    soundsofmath, wantowan2, Cl3Kener
    Source Code: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2472921

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-10
    Last Updated 2015-05-21
    thanks

thanks for the support you guys im glad to see you guys like the rom as long as they update it i will update i will be posting a beanstalk with theme engine and a aosb that i believe has multi window in the next few days bare with me as im in pa and my internet is slow over here in ny its much faster but again thanks for your comments and support
    Nah I was testing for Paul the maintainer but he stopped then I ask the maintainer from the skyrocket thread can he build it for us and got no answer so I took it upon myself to port it thanks for the thumbs up I'm going to upload version 2 tommorow which is my personal version with working camera and modded viper audio, them able MMS app and emoji keyboard where the emoji works for Facebook and other social media apps againg thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
    Our rom just got featured great job people to all of us keeping this device alive

we have lift off houston we have no problem lol