Originally Posted by athanaso77
Has anyone tried to find a way to change the recent apps button to Menu button? I think that it is more convenient and the recent apps could pop up with long press of the button.
You need to be rooted.
1. Install Xposed Framework from here for Android 4.2 http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
Here for android 4.3/4.4 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=48484642
2. Inside Xposed, install and enable GravityBox,
3. Open GravityBox, under Navigation Bar Tweaks, enable Master Switch,
4. Click back and search Navigation Key Actions,
5. Under Recent Key, you can change Single Tap action to "Show Menu",
Long Press action to "Recent apps",
6. Reboot, Done!