Someone has found the solution to fix low in-call volume directly in AudioRouter sources of android. Is doing exactly what I was doing in my app, but is doing this in telephony source triggered by muteChange, so no need for an external workaround app.
I am glad to have this bug fixed by source and I am glad I had a contribution to this.
For those who used my app for low in-call bug fix: WHEN the ROM that you use will get an update to a low in-call volume bug fixed by source, please disable low-incall fix in CMUtility.
Here is the fix in sources: https://github.com/TeamCanjica/andro...159bbcc74ae4a6
Because I love CM based ROM's I have created this app for some fixes/utilities.
1. LOW IN-CALL VOLUME with effect when switching to/from speakerphone)
I know that when answer the call you can press VOL- then VOL+ to increase that low volume. But is not simple to do this at every call start. So I've made an app to do this automatically for you.
- You don't see an icon for this app in your launcher app drawer. This is a service that start at boot and do his work without interacting any way with you.
- This app don't help you with WIFI bug and don't switch you automatically on 2G/3G when you need. If you need this features please install only CMUtility application (down at 3)
- INSTALLATION: Is recomended to copy this app in /system/app and set permissions rw-r--r-- then reboot.
I did this for the many who have asked
You can find this app in attach as onlyincallfix.apk.
2. ALL in ONE - CMUtility
We have a new application for all my fixes/utilities !
This app have 3 configurable functions for now:
a. In-Call low volume fix done even when switch to/from speakerphone! When answering a call or switch to/from speakerphone this service will automatically change in-call volume to MIN and back to MAX with 100ms delay.
So no more in-call volume bug on CM based ROM's!
For those who used my app for low in-call bug fix: WHEN the ROM that you use will get an update to a low in-call volume bug fixed by source, please disable low-incall fix in it.
b. WIFI start fail fix by connecting/disconnecting only with a single notification touch. In this mode WIFI never turn OFF and never fail start!
So no more WIFI start bug on CM based ROM's!
c. Automatically switch to 2G/3G only when needed.
You can configure that this service automatically switch network mode to 3G only or 3G preferred when data switched ON, and go to 2G when data is switched OFF or WIFI is connected (20 seconds delay). This is for battery economy.
So you never drain your battery using 3G if you don't need. I take care of this.
Features are configurable if you open this app form app drawer. Notification click will only connect/disconnect wifi network.
IMPORTANT! If you have installed onlyincallfix.apk please uninstall it! Just because that application is part of CMUtility job. You don't need two applications with same function. Or disable In-call Fix from CMUtility accessing it from app drawer.
You can find this app in attach.
2014.03.12 - Initial Release (v1.0)
2014.03.13 - v1.0.1
- FC at BOOT fixed
- Added configurable icons for notification
2014.03.14 - v1.0.2
- Added no icon option for notification
2014.03.17 - v1.0.3
- Solved boot start FC when is pushed as system app
2014.03.18 - v1.0.4
- Added option to run without persistent notification
- Changed toggles captions
2014.03.19 - v1.0.5
- I've found an FC when saving options if InCall fix is disabled. FIXED