All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
About MoKee OpenSource
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!
- Official website: http://www.mfunz.com
- Official changelogs:http://changelog.mfunz.com/index.php?mk_version=MK44
- Statistics: http://stats.mfunz.com
- Review: http://review.mfunz.com
- Bug Tracker: http://issues.mfunz.com/
- Bug Tracker Mobi: http://issues.mfunz.com/mobi
- Source: https://github.com/MoKee
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee NotePad
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Lockscreen Notification
- HALO [Removed in Release 4]
- Navigation Bar
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Choose Where to Install Apps (Internal or External)
- Option to switch Low-RAM to false without (build.prop) in Performance menu.
- No Intrusive InCallUI
- Background InCallUI
- Direct Call
- Flip to Silent/Reject call
- Dark UI
- SDCard Swap not Implemented yet
- Issues with themes, please refer HERE....
First Time Install :
Use CWM 188.8.131.52 by arco then,
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache and dalvik cache
- Format system
- Make backup for your files in sdcard0 then format it
- Install the ROM
- Install gapps .
- Install Rom
- Wipe cache/dalvik cache
- Install Gapps again
- @arco68 for his great work for our device.
- @zxc123coke for this awesome rom and for letting me port it
- @lafactorial for his Khan Kernel
- @hurtsky for his CM11 Kernel
- @tycoo for his CM11 Kernel
- @sir mordred for bringing TRIM support for our kernel
- @Christopher83 for his K^Kernel
- all other devs who has been an inspiration for me.
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod11 + Mokee
Hit the Thanks Button if you like my work....