From past few days I am suffering from really strange issue. With full reception of H+ the fastest internet speed I can get on my Note 3 is 0,07 Mbps. Everything started when my carrier decided to "fix" something with their transmitter near to my home. Before that normal internet speed was about 15 Mbps. I have the same network in my iPad and everything works perfectly. When I insert the Sim Card from my phone into iPad I can get normal speeds but when I put it back into my phone it's still 0,07 Mbps max. I have no idea what to do. My phone is rooted. The strangest thing is that web pages seem to load fast, same with facebook and youtube but when I try to download something from play store or some web pages speed is terrible. I have installed only Exposed Framework with some modules.