FORUMS

[Q] How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy GT-S6310T Bootloader?

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm posting here because my phone does not have a forum. I've searched the forum and there seems to be nothing about my phone. If I posted in the wrong place, sorry!

Ok, lets start.

I've got a Samsung Galaxy Young (GT-S6310T). I want to flash ClockworkMod and CyanogenMod to it. I (amazingly) figured out how to root it. I've got ROM Manager for Clockwork, but it doesn't recognise my model. It then asks if I have a Clockwork based recovery on the phone yet. I don't. Than it says ROM Manager won't work with my phone. Way to let me down easy, ROM Manager. I'm not flashing anything else until I get Clockwork on here. I'd love Cyanogen on my phone, but without a NANDroid backup...

I'm saving my pennies for a Nexus 5 because I have Dead Pixel Hill on the bottom of my screen. It would also make modding easier. Until then, I have this piece of plastic.

Specs:
Jelly Bean 4.1.2
Baseband version: S6310TDVAMD4
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1140261
[email protected] #1
SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 16 21:24:15 KST 2013
Build number: $ (yeah, something doesn't seem right there...)
If I need anything else here, let me know.

Any help is extremely appreciated.

-- JjStAr
16th March 2014, 11:25 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 619

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjStAr992

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I'm posting here because my phone does not have a forum. I've searched the forum and there seems to be nothing about my phone. If I posted in the wrong place, sorry!

Ok, lets start.

I've got a Samsung Galaxy Young (GT-S6310T). I want to flash ClockworkMod and CyanogenMod to it. I (amazingly) figured out how to root it. I've got ROM Manager for Clockwork, but it doesn't recognise my model. It then asks if I have a Clockwork based recovery on the phone yet. I don't. Than it says ROM Manager won't work with my phone. Way to let me down easy, ROM Manager. I'm not flashing anything else until I get Clockwork on here. I'd love Cyanogen on my phone, but without a NANDroid backup...

I'm saving my pennies for a Nexus 5 because I have Dead Pixel Hill on the bottom of my screen. It would also make modding easier. Until then, I have this piece of plastic.

Specs:
Jelly Bean 4.1.2
Baseband version: S6310TDVAMD4
Kernel Version: 3.4.0-1140261
[email protected] #1
SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 16 21:24:15 KST 2013
Build number: $ (yeah, something doesn't seem right there...)
If I need anything else here, let me know.

Any help is extremely appreciated.

-- JjStAr

To root your phone download This http://djalo.bugs3.com/Galaxy6310/supersu.zip

Put this file in your SD CARD

Switch off Your phone....

Press And Hold Volume Up + Home + Power Key

You will get in recovery mode....

Select Apply Update From SD CARD

Select the SuperSu.zip

Select Reboot....

You Will Be Rooted Now .....

FOR CWM:

Download this file http://djalo.bugs3.com/Galaxy6310/recovery.tar.md5.zip put it again in SD CARD

Download ODIN from http://djalo.bugs3.com/Galaxy6310/Odin3.rar and install it in your PC

Put your phone in recovery mode ...

Connect to PC

In Odin, click the PDA button and select the recovery.tar.md5 file. Verify that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, ensure the Re-Partition option is NOT selected.

Double-check and click Start button in Odin. The installation process will now begin

Once the installation process completes, your phone will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect it from the computer.

You will Have CWM installed...

woosh this takes a lot of time to write.. But Cheer Up Press Thanks if I Helped.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N'ayam Amarsh'e For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift N'ayam Amarsh'e Ad-Free
26th May 2014, 04:35 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello

I also have a GT-S6310T and cannot get the packaged CWM 6.0.3.2 to mount the SD card (so I can't install zip from sdcard) but the extSdCard works fine in the rooted/OEM ROM (Build.Baseband JZ054K.S6310TDVAMH2 Kernel 3.04-1360730). The problem appears to be the ODIN3 HW REV:5 devices will not mount the SD card even in stock recovery.
I have another GT-S6310L with ODIN HW REV:4 and CWM works good (except for reboot in recovery).

Anyone know how to flash the ODIN Screen level to HW REV:4 ?
Any ideas on how to get the SD card to mount maybe a modified CWM?

Thanks VS
21st November 2014, 11:10 AM |#4  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unable to mount SDcard in CWM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSurfn

Hello

I also have a GT-S6310T and cannot get the packaged CWM 6.0.3.2 to mount the SD card (so I can't install zip from sdcard) but the extSdCard works fine in the rooted/OEM ROM (Build.Baseband JZ054K.S6310TDVAMH2 Kernel 3.04-1360730). The problem appears to be the ODIN3 HW REV:5 devices will not mount the SD card even in stock recovery.
I have another GT-S6310L with ODIN HW REV:4 and CWM works good (except for reboot in recovery).

Anyone know how to flash the ODIN Screen level to HW REV:4 ?
Any ideas on how to get the SD card to mount maybe a modified CWM?

Thanks VS

I face the same issue. I have a GT-S6310T, Network locked to Telstra.
I'm able to root it and install CWM recovery 6.0.3.2 but unable to mount the SDcard. I also tried flashing two stock firmwares via ODIN but received an error (1xc).
The phone's firmware is updated to the one I have flashed to but the Baseband remains the same.

Any help on how to proceed is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Sasi Kiran
23rd August 2015, 06:45 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up the download its not working! can you help?
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e

To root your phone download This

Put this file in your SD CARD

Switch off Your phone....

Press And Hold Volume Up + Home + Power Key

You will get in recovery mode....

Select Apply Update From SD CARD

Select the SuperSu.zip

Select Reboot....

You Will Be Rooted Now .....

FOR CWM:

Download this file put it again in SD CARD

Download ODIN from and install it in your PC

Put your phone in recovery mode ...

Connect to PC

In Odin, click the PDA button and select the recovery.tar.md5 file. Verify that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected. Also, ensure the Re-Partition option is NOT selected.

Double-check and click Start button in Odin. The installation process will now begin

Once the installation process completes, your phone will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect it from the computer.

You will Have CWM installed...

woosh this takes a lot of time to write.. But Cheer Up Press Thanks if I Helped.

first thanks for the help
but the download link not working for me
can you fix that
or tell me what should i do?
now it`s working
sory
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)