[Q] Google Now Launcher Wipes Homescreens

Search This thread

Downloaded7

Sep 10, 2013
So, I have been using the Google Experience Launcher/Google Now Launcher since it came out without any issues until installing the Paranoid Android 4.1 BETA on my Nexus 4 a few weeks ago. Since installing PA, my launcher has trouble keeping my homescreens after reboot -- as soon as I set them up the way I like them, upon restarting my phone I am left with only my main homescreen still populated and all the others I set up are nowhere to be found. I don't think it's an issue with PA because nobody on the PA discussion boards has experience anything similar, and I have found a couple of posts on XDA from people with my issue who think it has sometime to do with an update Google released a few months back. Just wondering if anyone else has had this and what it might be linked to? Nobody seems to know...

If it's any help, upon clearing the Google Search cache and Google Now Launcher cache, sometimes my homescreens will revert to older settings, but it's truly hit and miss. It's really frustrating because it's the cleanest launcher available when it works, but this bug basically breaks it :(. Any help you may have would be truly appreciated.