* This thread lists up the aosp roms and recoveries for the Japanese lg g2 l-01f.
* The author of the recoveries and roms are the developer teams. Not me. I have only built few of these , thanks to the open-source license.
*You need to have rooted L-01F.
* See this thread how to root.
* Recoveries : Install the zip from your recovery.
* Android4.4-5.0 : Take backup from your recovery. Wipe data from your recovery. Install the rom zip and the gapps zip. (You need the stock bootstacks)
* Android5.1 : Take backup from your recovery. Wipe data from your recovery. Install the rom zip and the gapps zip. (You need the kitkat bootstacks)
* NFC/Felica/Oneseg-TV will not work on custom roms.
* LTE/3G may not connect. Choose your provider from system settings.
* See here for how to use docomo mail.
* When changing or updating the rom , make sure to take your apps backup by the Titanium Backup app.
*CWM and philz has incorrect date bug. I recommend TWRP.
*CWM and TWRP have incompatible backup/restore system.
CWM recovery download 2015/03/30 ver18.104.22.168
CWM Philz touch recovery download 2015/03/30 ver22.214.171.124
TWRP touch recovery xda thread
* AOKP has wallpaper cropping bug. Use gallery apps for cropping.
* CM11 has VoIP bug. Overwrite the /system/etc/audio_policy.conf .
* APN list will not appear on PA4.6. Set it manually.
* Install the android4.4 gapps and jellybean bootstack after installing the rom.
AOKP Kitkat download . 2015/04/14
CyanogenMod 11.0 download . Weekly build.
MoKee download . 2015/02/02
ParanoidAndroid 4.6 download . 2015/04/19
SlimKat 9.0 download . 2015/04/12
* Bluetooth is not working for all roms.
* JCROM is very unstable.
* Install the android5.0 gapps and jellybean bootstack after installing the rom.
CyanogenMod 12.0 download ]. 2015/05/18
JCROM CM-12.0 download . 2015/05/19
MoKee download . Nightly build.
P.A.C.M.A.N download . Nightly build.
* Install the android5.1 gapps and kitkat bootstack after installing the rom.
CyanogenMod 12.1 download . 2015/10/01