CWM Touch for Ace was a bit old and outdated compared with others recoveries. Now it seems one of the most functional.
PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM.
It is a well proven recovery for many phones,It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI.
Backup and restore working
USB mount working
Mustaavalkosta's CM11 support
device will go into recovery by itself when charging
one thing need to tell you, you can't use this recovery flash a aroma2.56 package just like this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1960734, maybe need update aroma to 2.70B4.
Don't PM me about this recovery，just post at this thread.
If you like my work，please click on the “Thanks” button on the left.
Update your hboot to 2.00.0029
For S OFF Users:
Download PD98IMG.zip ,
Put in your SD card,and reboot to hboot,
Press the "Volume Up" to Update，
Press "POWER".to Reboot.
After setup remove the file.
PD98IMG.zipPhilZ Touch 6.25.0
ADB TOOLS: http://d-h.st/oK4
Thanks and credits:
- Epic Beard Men
- Koush for having created and maintaining cwm
- Cyanogenmod for making all this possible
- Dees_Troy from TWRP team for pigz source and many great ideas in their recovery + source for backups compatibility
- kbc-developers for the base semi-touch code and much more
- [email protected] for his great job / support
- sk8erwitskil for his recovery source, a great place to start learning
- shoe63 for his help from the start across many devices
- dougiebee for his work on fixing time on many Qualcom devices
- Chainfire for his support (stock recovery flash) and all his work for the Android community
- All the rest that have helped to construct these builds and develop software for ace directly or indirectly in the past.
- A special thank also to the below, and ALL who I do not mention but did contribute a lot with their efforts