FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.2.2][B3][GT-I9060][GRAND NEO] GenNxt Pre-Rooted Stock

1,468 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,227
 
Post Reply Email Thread
GENNXT PREROOTED ROM FOR GRAND NEO


GT-I9060


ABOUT THE ROM
Features :

-PreRooted
-Superuser
-Blotwares removed



Instructions:
1 > Download the ROM zip
2 > Extract it in your PC
3 > Download ODIN from HERE also extract it to your PC
4 > Put your fone in odin mode ( holding volume down , home button and power button simultaniously ) and connect it to your pc through data cable
5 > Place the rom extracted file in AP column of PC ODIN
6 > Click START button in PC ODIN and wait till flashing completes ODIN shows RESET " PASS" and fone reboot automatically with prerooted firmware
7> ENJOY WITH ALL ROOT BENIFTS IN GRAND NEO

Credits
Chainfire for SuperUser
vitseven for testing
Samsung




GenNxt_GT-I9060_GrandNeo_PreRooted


Please Hit "THANKS" or "DONATE" to support
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balliboxer Ad-Free
 
 
22nd March 2014, 11:28 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
not install setup starts and then says fail
The Following User Says Thank You to torcato For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torcato Ad-Free
22nd March 2014, 01:06 PM |#4  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6,227
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torcato

not install setup starts and then says fail

yea will update the Rom soon .

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balliboxer Ad-Free
22nd March 2014, 01:12 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by balliboxer

yea will update the Rom soon .

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you I look forward
The Following User Says Thank You to torcato For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torcato Ad-Free
23rd March 2014, 09:45 AM |#6  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6,227
 
Donate to Me
More
Rom tested and it works so enjoy root on Grand Neo. Just need some Screenshots after root .

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balliboxer Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 04:34 AM |#7  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6,227
 
Donate to Me
More
Looks everyone satisfied No response

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balliboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift balliboxer Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 09:26 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
lack cwm recovery so you think you can build a?

Enviado do meu GT-I9060 através de Tapatalk[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by balliboxer

Looks everyone satisfied No response

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2

[quote name="balliboxer" post=51296859]Here is the second Pre Rooted build <br />
GenNxt_PreRooted_GT-I9060_BalliBoxer[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Thank BalliBoxer root this working!<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br/>

Enviado do meu GT-I9060 através de Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to torcato For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torcato Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 01:02 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
All right, it works perfectly.

Will we have CWM?

Thank you very much for your work
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manjemar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manjemar Ad-Free
5th April 2014, 07:07 PM |#10  
manojkumar8552's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag AHEMADABAD
Thanks Meter: 496
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by balliboxer

GENNXT PREROOTED ROM FOR GRAND NEO


GT-I9060


ABOUT THE ROM
Features :

-PreRooted
-Superuser
-Blotwares removed



Instructions:
1 > Download the ROM zip
2 > Extract it in your PC
3 > Download ODIN from HERE also extract it to your PC
4 > Put your fone in odin mode ( holding volume down , home button and power button simultaniously ) and connect it to your pc through data cable
5 > Place the rom extracted file in AP column of PC ODIN
6 > Click START button in PC ODIN and wait till flashing completes ODIN shows RESET " PASS" and fone reboot automatically with prerooted firmware
7> ENJOY WITH ALL ROOT BENIFTS IN GRAND NEO

Credits
Chainfire for SuperUser
vitseven for testing
Samsung




GenNxt_GT-I9060_GrandNeo_PreRooted


Please Hit "THANKS" or "DONATE" to support

can u make or port to Galaxy Grand quattro????

stilll waiting for secsetting.apk mod for galaxy grand quattrp frm laSt week.file sended to u.m..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to manojkumar8552 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manojkumar8552 Ad-Free
6th April 2014, 12:02 PM |#11  
balliboxer's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 6,227
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manojkumar8552

can u make or port to Galaxy Grand quattro????

stilll waiting for secsetting.apk mod for galaxy grand quattrp frm laSt week.file sended to u.m..

Check ur pm I already send u the modded settings

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes