FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 9 Lite

Method for getting 10% off UK Galaxy Tab Pro

419 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By Zammo76, Senior Member on 3rd March 2014, 01:04 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
ATM Samsung are doing a 10% off offer for any item over £50 (this pops up when you add a tablet to your shopping cart and log in) however when you add this code for the new Pro tablets it doesn't work. So I rang Samsung and after a lot of faffing about eventually got transfered to this number 03307267467 and explained what had happened and the kind lady on the end gave me a one use only code to get 10% off!

So I guess its worth a shot if you're considering buying one while this promotion is running (i'm not sure when the promotion expires but its still runnning as of the 3rd March).

3rd March 2014, 09:03 PM |#2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zammo76

ATM Samsung are doing a 10% off offer for any item over £50 (this pops up when you add a tablet to your shopping cart and log in) however when you add this code for the new Pro tablets it doesn't work. So I rang Samsung and after a lot of faffing about eventually got transfered to this number 03307267467 and explained what had happened and the kind lady on the end gave me a one use only code to get 10% off!

So I guess its worth a shot if you're considering buying one while this promotion is running (i'm not sure when the promotion expires but its still runnning as of the 3rd March).

You failed to mention where you are buying from or can we now buy the tab directly from Samsung?
3rd March 2014, 09:21 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Sorry I thought it was pretty obvious as I mentioned Samsung were doing the offer and that I phoned Samsung.
4th March 2014, 09:43 PM |#4  
Flag Blighty
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Confirmed working. (Mine ordered on 26th Feb, due tomorrow)

Currently offering 32GB SD Card free and 10% off too if you're lucky.

Go here... http://store.samsung.com/uk/

However the 10% Voucher code displayed does not now work. You have to phone them and tell them the pop up discount code did not work. Sound a bit miffed. Ask why doesn't the code work?
Tell them the 10% is the reason you want to order it now. Ask for a code that does work. And if they give it, use it quick.

Good Luck.
14th March 2014, 09:37 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
Samsung have now closed this loop hole. You no longer get the 10% off message when adding a pro to you're basket and also if you add another samsung device the 10% off pop up mentions it cannot be used to get money off tab pro or note pro devices.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)