FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[OFFICIAL] LG G2 Alligator Toolkit v3.1 [30.08.2016]

238 posts
Thanks Meter: 181
 
By Hazard17, Senior Member on 23rd March 2014, 10:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

This is the 3rd version of Hazard17's Toolkit. Second version had been realised only in polish language so... I hadn't updated this thread.


Features:
  • Installing Blastagator's BUMPED TWRP 3.0.0.4
  • Installing BUMPED PhilZ recovery (not recomended :E)
  • Bootloader changing (normal mode and via sideload)
  • Auto update engine
  • Installing your own bumped recovery image
  • Bumping your own recovery image
  • Connecting phone via WiFi & USB
  • Installing LG's phone drivers
  • Changing Mourinho's pictures by taping "J" or "M" on computer keyboard :D
  • Playing Chelsea's fans "Jose Mourinho" song after click the picture ;)
  • Donate me for my hard work. :)
  • Rooting Android JellyBean, KitKat and Lollipop
  • Entering and leaving Download Mode
  • Get COM port of Your phone
  • Install android package files
  • Install zip packages via sideload mode in recovery

Screenshots:





Changeolg:
Version 3.1
- Added possibility to enter into Download Mode, and leave it.
- Added engine which allow You to get Download Mode COM port.
- Now You can root Your phone via Toolkit! :)
*Jelly Bean (thanks to IOMonster)
*KitKat (thanks to DatRoot)
*Lollipop (thanks to avicohh)
- Added possibility to install apk files.
- Added possibility to flash zip packages via sideload mode in recovery
- Fixed bug which make impossible to use Toolkit, when You was disconected from the Internet.
- Fixed bug which disabled all buttons in Toolkit, and not re-enabled them.
- Fixed phone informations engine.
- Updated Hydra Downloader to version 1.1.
- Fixed few smaller bugs ;)


Version 3.0
- Toolkit has been built from scratch... so everything has changed. :)

Download:

Version v3.1
Version v3.0

XDA:DevDB Information
Toolkit, a Tool/Utility for the LG G2

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: v3.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-03-14

Created 2014-03-23
Last Updated 2016-03-14
The Following 100 Users Say Thank You to Hazard17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hazard17 Ad-Free
 
 
23rd March 2014, 10:53 PM |#2  
Hazard17's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 181
 
More
Reserved
If You have any problems with Alligator Toolkit, You can use this simple application which will remove all data of Alligator Toolkit. :) After using this tool, Toolkit will be automaticly installed once again - from scratch. ;)

Download:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...ldobU11Q2hqcTQ
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazard17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hazard17 Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 01:26 AM |#3  
joliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Hi Hazard, tks for the kit. Before I proceed I would like to clarify exact steps to go from stock 4.2.2 to KK+root+PhilZrecovery.
In previous 1.3 thread I saw a post :
you must flash these
1- rom.zip
2- KitKat BaseBand
3- Patched Kernels
4- UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip
So, I've downloaded "rom" plus KKbaseband+Patched kernel and Super SU 1.93.
I've looked to your runme.bat and I'm a bit confused: is option 5) From zero to a custom ROM and Kernel suppose to do all the work ? I do not see on the script any part to install the patched kernel.
Would this be the steps ?
Prior: copy ROM.zip and patched kernel to phone/sdcard
1 - from kit menu 2) Root
2 - from kit menu 6) Change baseband
3 - install PhilZ recovery from kit menu 1) Install Recovery
reboot to recovery
4 - flash ROM.zip (any wipes ?)
5 - flash patched kernel
reboot and hopefully KK+root+recovery
Thanks for your help
24th March 2014, 05:49 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
I seek your assistance here. Currently I'm in stock KK 4.4.2. I would like to downgrade back to KK 4.2.2 as wish to install some custome rom for 4.4.2. How am I proceed from here. Possible?
24th March 2014, 07:44 AM |#5  
mlm1102003's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joliv

Hi Hazard, tks for the kit. Before I proceed I would like to clarify exact steps to go from stock 4.2.2 to KK+root+PhilZrecovery.
In previous 1.3 thread I saw a post :
you must flash these
1- rom.zip
2- KitKat BaseBand
3- Patched Kernels
4- UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip
So, I've downloaded "rom" plus KKbaseband+Patched kernel and Super SU 1.93.
I've looked to your runme.bat and I'm a bit confused: is option 5) From zero to a custom ROM and Kernel suppose to do all the work ? I do not see on the script any part to install the patched kernel.
Would this be the steps ?
Prior: copy ROM.zip and patched kernel to phone/sdcard
1 - from kit menu 2) Root
2 - from kit menu 6) Change baseband
3 - install PhilZ recovery from kit menu 1) Install Recovery
reboot to recovery
4 - flash ROM.zip (any wipes ?)
5 - flash patched kernel
reboot and hopefully KK+root+recovery
Thanks for your help

no , that option have some bugs so has been removed
if you want to do that
you must flash them manual in recovery
24th March 2014, 08:27 AM |#6  
joliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlm1102003

no , that option have some bugs so has been removed
if you want to do that
you must flash them manual in recovery

Ok... so first root and install recovery, then from recovery flash kk baseband plus Rom plus patch kernel?


Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th March 2014, 08:49 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joliv

Ok... so first root and install recovery, then from recovery flash kk baseband plus Rom plus patch kernel?


Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

to 4.2.2 root and philz

go to recovery mod

wipe factory reset and choise

clean for new rom

install zip

choise KK baseband

install zip

choise your custom room

reboot ....and enjoy

recovery and root its ok
24th March 2014, 09:29 AM |#8  
joliv's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shudoha

to 4.2.2 root and philz

go to recovery mod

wipe factory reset and choise

clean for new rom

install zip

choise KK baseband

install zip

choise your custom room

reboot ....and enjoy

recovery and root its ok

No need for patched kernel or is it already in Rom or baseband? If not needed will recovery remain after?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th March 2014, 10:05 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joliv

No need for patched kernel or is it already in Rom or baseband? If not needed will recovery remain after?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

need just kk baseband

for kernel its depend your custom room

with cloudypro II

or Lg g2 pro port Optimus (its better really)

no need kernel or patch or other

just flash baseband

and flash optimus rom

and reboot

and enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to shudoha For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shudoha Ad-Free
24th March 2014, 10:20 AM |#10  
Senior Member
athens
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Is OK for 4.4.2
To flash recovery?
24th March 2014, 12:32 PM |#11  
bugradurust's Avatar
Member
Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Thumbs up ScreenShot


The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bugradurust For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bugradurust Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes