It took me nearly 20 hrs to figure out the problems occured while porting ..Hit Thanks if you really like my Work..It encourages me to do some more stuffs like this
Team Win Recovery Project 2.x, or twrp2 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface – no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
Download: Latest TWRP 126.96.36.199 for Micromax Canvas HD
Download TWRP 188.8.131.52
Sources : http://yadi.sk/d/fmIOi_ee6ADpi
Instructions for flashing in your phone:
1.Download the recovery and Put it in root of your SDCARD
2.Open Mobile uncle tools and select Recovery Update
3.Flash recovery file
1.Auto root,ADB and symbols keyboard from TWRP disabled to reduce recovery size
2.If u find any bugs..Bring it to my notice
Instructions for flashing using SP Flash Tools:
2. Extract the Stock ROM folder and replace recovery.img with twrp recovery.
3. Extract and open the SP Flash Tools.
4. In SP Flash Tools, click on Scatter-Loading and the program will ask you the location of the scatter loading file for your device select mt6589 scatter file.txt
5.Check only recovery.img, preloader and uncheck all others.
6. Switch off your phone (Remove the battery to make sure it is switched off).
7. In Flash Tool, go to Options and Click USB Mode so that it is enabled. Click options again and then go to DA Download All > Speed and finally select High Speed.
8. Click the Download option (present on the right of Firmware
> Upgrade option) and the flash tool will start looking for your phone.
9. Connect your phone now. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, the progress of which can be viewed from a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool.
Warning 1 - Don't interrupt this process as it can potentially brick your device.
Warning 2 - Make sure no power interruption takes place. (Use a laptop to ensure this).
10. After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful.
11.Disconnect your phone.
Disclaimer: By Downloading and flashing the Recovery may void your Warranty ..Ill not be Responsible For any harm .Do it on your own Risk
@michfood For his Repacking Tools
@yuweng For his base recovery and help
@tEaM Win Recovery Project
@myself for porting