Refurb Gear 1. All colors $99

Search This thread

Muffycheeks

May 3, 2011
It is a Best Buy deal of the day. I just ordered the Black. Given the $29 cost you would have to pay for an extra cradle, you are getting the watch for $70 net.

Best deal I've seen so far and now I have the black and the mocha.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/geek-sq...9093518482&skuId=3790001&st=3790001&cp=1&lp=1

Hard choice between the black and the moca, but I chose the moca. This was the only price, or lower, I was willing to pay since the new one is dropping soon.:good:

h00rj

Aug 22, 2008
Daytona
Gah! I keep missing these! I made it all the way to checkout, set my phone down for a second to grab a drink, came back and hit submit and BAM! SOLD OUT!

Next deal comes around it's mine. I call dibs!

dbraba01

Jun 16, 2012
Omaha
If you are interested, I have an orange one on swappa.com. it's under my name Daryl and I am in Nebraska.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Officebob25

Jan 24, 2009
In Canada all major retail stores and all major carriers sold them last week for $99 brand new to liquidate remaining inventory. Bought and sold hours later for 170 US.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

shpitz461

Aug 25, 2007
Acworth, GA
Got mine from bestbuy after two days, was pretty quick.

Rooted it, flashed TWRP and null_23 ROM, was able to install Gear Manager on my HTC One, but a few things don't work on it (weather, s voice, notifications...).

Need to play some more.

Got mine from bestbuy after two days, was pretty quick.

Rooted it, flashed TWRP and null_23 ROM, was able to install Gear Manager on my HTC One, but a few things don't work on it (weather, s voice, notifications...).

Need to play some more.

I received my shipping notice yesterday, but they are estimating delivery next Wednesday.

davidcjordan

Mar 17, 2011
Best Buy refurb unit died in 24 hours!

Ordered $99 Galaxy Gear Refurb from Best Buy sale the other day 3/26. Delivered yesterday. 24 hours later.... "Camera has stopped error". Reset phone. No help. Returning to Best Buy.

Just ordered NEW ONE for $149 from Staples - price match Best Buy

SOUR TASTE FOR REFURBISHED ITEMS FROM GEEK SQUAD. I should have known better!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts