OFFICIAL TWRP HTC EXPLORER PAGE
Latest Release - v 184.108.40.206 by @thewisenerd
What's new in 220.127.116.11:
- Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
- Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
- Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
- Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
- Text wrap in the console output
- Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
- Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
- Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
- Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
- Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
- Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
- Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
- Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
- USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
- Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
- Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
- Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
- Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
- Removed Superuser prebuilt binary and Superuser.apk (By me not in Official TWRP) to trim the recovery size.(Thanks for the idea @galaxyfreak )
For the new people, here are the instructions..
----> For Windows :
1) Download the recovery zip and the tools given above..
2) Extract the zips someplace safe (for eg, C:/TWRP)..
3) Open the command prompt, and navigate to the folder in which you extracted the files..
4) Boot your phone into Fastboot mode, and connect it to the computer.. It should show "Fastboot USB"
5) In the command prompt, type :
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img && fastboot reboot
----> For Linux :
1) ADB and Fastboot for linux are also attached above..
2) Download and extract all the stuff in a safe location (for eg, ~/TWRP)
3) Open terminal, and navigate to the goodies folder..
4) Put your phone in fastboot mode, and connect to USB, and it should show "Fastboot USB"..
5) Now in terminal, type :
$ ./fastboot flash recovery recovery.img && fastboot reboot