I have used this phone for about 1 week now as my main phone. So far it has run good and been reliable. What I have liked about it has been the compact size, the fact that it is pretty thin, have a big screen and a sleek but simple design. The screen is not HD, but still the screen has vivid colors and is pretty sharp. Google apps and Youtube runs fine and smooth on this device.
Some may think HTM, wtf? but actually the phones does the job good. The build quality and materials are also better than seen on many other cheap China phones. So I was surprised about the phone. The weak spots in the phone is the camera and the fact that it is not good for heavy 3D games. Smaller games runs okay, and especially the backspeaker have great pure sound.
The main reason to get the HTM M3 is the design and because it has good quality for the very low price you give for it.
Here are some HI-RES pictures of the phone:
More highress pictures here:
10800 (phone was not made for gaming, still it does all basic things good enough)
None so far, wifi signal can be a bit weak, but is still fast!
Can be rooted easily with Framaroot 1 click tool
Pros & Cons
- Very nice design, a really good imitation with a 5" screen
- The materials are in a good quality, even if the back cover is just plastic
- Very precise shapes and cutouts, unlike some other cheap models
- Good screen with vivid colors
- Touchscreen is pretty responsive, 1 click is normally enough
- The 3 touchbuttons on the front have white clear backlight
- The volume rocker and power button is located on the same side of the phone
- UI and the phone overall is fast, only a few hiccups
- The soundquality in both the earphone and backspeaker is great and loud
- Youtube runs perfect and smooth
- Supports SD cards & Dual SIM
- Super good price, and you get a lot of extra accessories also
- Has a good weight in the hand
- Viewing angle could be a little bit better, but I am not complaining
- The WiFi is fast, but it doesnt always show full signal
- The battery is only avarage even though it should be 2600 mah, but luckily there are 2 included
- The camera is also only avarage, and only usable for fun pictures
- The phone only has a half GB RAM, not enough for the bigger games, on the other side, why would u play big games on this phone?
- The storage could be bigger, but it also support SD cards
- No Gorilla glass, but you cant really expect that from a 84 USD phone, still the screen doesnt scratch easily