The app is basically an alternative to the default app-manager of Android, and it provides some unique features that helps you manage and uninstall apps quicker and easier.
If you've found this app useful, please support it by sharing/donating/comment on the play store.
Installation link :
So, here's some information about it:
How many times have you tried to uninstall an app but found it annoyingly hard, whether you've forgot its name or it's hidden in a bunch of many apps you have?
Have you ever wanted to uninstall a built in app, which came from the carrier/manufacturer?
Are you a programmer/tester and need to uninstall/reset your apps frequiently?
If so, this is the app for you.
As I've written ,the purpose of this app is to replace the default app-manager, and ease the uninstallation task as much as possible.
The app is free and supports Android 2.3 and above, but works best from Android 4.0.
The app has ads (banners) but you can easily remove them by donating.
Who is it useful for?
The app is intended for multiple kinds of people:
- For the common user, it's easier to perform searches of apps, easier to uninstall them, and easier to share them.
It's also easier to go to the play store page of the app ,give feedback about it and contact the developers.
- For power users, it's easier to uninstall built in apps (AKA "system apps"), like the bloatware that come with the OS.
- For developers, QA, and beta testers, it's easier to uninstall/reset the recently installed app, by using widgets.
You can also share apps as APK files, and see the version of the apps.
Features and advantages over other apps
- Viewing of app types of apps, and not just those that you can launch (example: plugins, live wallpapers, keyboards,...).
- Widgets, for quick uninstallation/reset of the most recently installed app.
- Quick uninstallation of apps. For rooted devices, the uninstallation (and other operations) can be silent (in the background)
- Easy uninstallation of apps that got admin privilages.
- Ability to automatically add app shortcuts when they get installed, no matter how they got installed.
Also the ability to choose which launcher will create the shortcuts.
- Easy to use - one click to uninstall. Long click for multi-selection
- Context menu options on selected app:
- Share Play store link, Amazon AppStore link, or even APK file (no need for Root)
- Open app on the Play store.
- Kill background process, or stop the app (needs root)
- Quick reset of the app (needs root).
- disable/enable app (needs root).
- Create shortcut.
- Search the app via your search engine or the Internet.
- Sort the apps bysize, name, by package name, by date installed, and by date updated
- Filter apps by:
- System/user apps,
- Enabled/disabled apps
- Installation path : SD card / internal storage
- Ability to uninstall system apps (Root only, and might not work on some cases)
- Ability to replace the default uninstaller .
- Detailed yet short view of the installed apps, including app name, package name, date insalled and version information.
- Safe and automatic deletion of certain folders after uninstallation, that some Android OS versions don't handle for some reason.
- Theme chooser, in case you don't like the cards UI.
- Hopefully more to come, will be written about on the play store
Links for the beta testing group: