[Rom][4.4.4] LiquidSmooth Milestone v3.2 [Official][11/11/2014]

3,755 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,850

By REV3NT3CH, Recognized Contributor on 31st March 2014, 01:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Quote:

DISCLAMER

Your warranty is now void.

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

Dedicated to providing users with smooth, stable and fast ROMs. A Lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device.

We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

cameron581
cdub50
Cl3Kener
CPA-Poke
deadman96385
iiD4x
itsmikeramsay
Jarrid42
johnnyslt
jsnweitzel
liquid0624
mtb300gt
Ntemis
reginald476
rkpeterson
rwaempires
sandtod
Somber73
sspencer10ls
TheBr0ken
timpohladthomas

Code:
SaberMod 4.8 GCC Toolchain for Rom
SaberMod 4.10 GCC Toolchain for Kernel
O3 Strict-Aliasing & ISO C++11 Mode
ARM Optimized String Handling Routines
Code Aurora Optimaztions
Display CAF
Dynamic Color Changer
Slims DPI on the fly
Custom animation controls
TRDS 3.0 (Liquid Blackout in settings)
Active Display
Slims QuickSettings
Halo (Renamed to bubble in settings)
Ram Bar
T-Mobile Theme Engine
Privacy Guard
Built in SuperUser
Working wifi Tethering
Cell Broadcasts
Slims Configurable Power Menu
Slims Configurable Nav Bar
Custom animation controls (Listview)
LockScreen Notifications
And way more than this...

Installation instructions:
Code:
Be sure before anything you are on latest firmware and modems

Be sure you are on latest TWRP Recovery

Under Wipe:
 Swipe to Factory Reset

Under advanced wipe checkbox:
 Dalvik Cache
 System
 Cache
 Data
Then swipe to wipe

Flash Rom And Gapps under install then reboot to profit
Please Support Liquid by Donating HERE
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift REV3NT3CH Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 01:01 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Crescent City

Donate to Me
More
Common Questions and answers will be placed below as to organize a way for users to easily assist and fix possible issues.

Question: Why am I having issues charging the relay?
Answer: As having this issue myself a few time is seems flashing my latest B14CKB1RD kernel fixes the issue

Currently v4a is untested on 4.4.4...will add new guide soon once i can confirm what works
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift REV3NT3CH Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 03:54 AM |#3  
Flag buenos aires
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Works f... Awesome... The best ROM far away, personalization level its the best. And the speed and performance its awesome. Thanks a lot for this rom. Greats io schedulers. Zen mod it's great.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to falle21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift falle21 Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 08:02 AM |#4  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 184

More
Just got this all setup ... So far, great ROM! So much customization including GPU clock .. Will be giving this one a solid go this week.
31st March 2014, 06:20 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Thumbs up
Wow, great to see another rom, thanks!
I'm currently testing it, the first thing I ran into is the keyboard layout. The special keys don't work, I had to enter @ with onscreen keyboard.I'll report more after few days.
The Following User Says Thank You to sorgo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sorgo Ad-Free
31st March 2014, 06:36 PM |#6  
Flag Crescent City

Donate to Me
More
I noticed another issue last night as well....new kernel is having some issues...will update the ROM with other kernel I've used in all my other ROMs as that is more stable

31st March 2014, 11:35 PM |#7  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 184

More
i have no problem right now entering @ ..

you might have to hold down alt + special key at the same time, has always been this way in browser.

i had a couple spots of lag last night- i think the governer clocked it down cuz only 9% battery at the time, but so far today this thing is champ, in and out of clash of clans no issues.. phone email text.. 46% battery right now after just about 8 hours of heavy use.. lots of phone calls and emails today.

and this thing runs fast!
1st April 2014, 03:05 AM |#8  
Flag Crescent City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yohan4ws

i have no problem right now entering @ ..

you might have to hold down alt + special key at the same time, has always been this way in browser.

i had a couple spots of lag last night- i think the governer clocked it down cuz only 9% battery at the time, but so far today this thing is champ, in and out of clash of clans no issues.. phone email text.. 46% battery right now after just about 8 hours of heavy use.. lots of phone calls and emails today.

and this thing runs fast!

i am building an update now with stable kernel known for being in all my other roms but i manually added the new i/o schedulers into it...will give it a run and see if it fixes the kernel issues like the battery drain me and @falle21 were experiencing....and yes it does run amazing and to be honest...fits what i need in a rom to a tee and has replaced Carbon as a daily rom for me
The Following User Says Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift REV3NT3CH Ad-Free
1st April 2014, 04:44 AM |#9  
Flag Crescent City

Donate to Me
More
rom updated...should all be golden now
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to REV3NT3CH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift REV3NT3CH Ad-Free
1st April 2014, 05:16 AM |#10  
Flag buenos aires
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Dirty flash and everything seems to work fine. I can say if battery drain its solved in a few hours

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to falle21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift falle21 Ad-Free
1st April 2014, 08:27 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Thumbs up
Wow, what a great ROM! I really love the DPI and all the tweaks included like pocket mode, notifications shown on lockscreen etc.
I know already what I have done wrong with the @ sign at keyboard, I was used to have the voice search button mapped as ALT, but it didn't work, my bad, sorry. I compared the keyboard mapping files, but I didn't find any clues. Would it be very hard to include the special keys mapping into settings? It's cool to have an ALT key on right, there are a few keys on relay that could have better purpose.

But the best news I have is that the glitchy audio playback is gone! This is the first time I was able to listen to mp3 for a longer time than just 5 minutes. It's definitely something kernel/cpu related, I didn't change anything in the performance settings and the audio playback is fine out of the box.
The Following User Says Thank You to sorgo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sorgo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)