[L7 II][CWM] CWM Recovery on LG L7 II P710 P712 P713 P714 P715

Search This thread

riskey95

Mar 22, 2013
Trenggalek
I've just fixed fliped screen bug of this cwm on this phone.
Its not longer get bootlop when battery pull off.
Need superuser permission

1. Download and upack Archive
  2. Install the program Gscript.apk on your phone
  3. Put file boothack-cwm.sh on /storage/sdcard0/gscript /
  4. Put APPSSBL.bin and recovery.img on the path /storage/external_SD/
  5. Run Gscript
  6. Press softkey menu > Add Script > Load file > boothack-cwm.sh
  7. Click on loaded script boothack-cwm
  8. Done (Yours phone will be restart to recovery mode) :good:
  9. Now you can go to recovery via gscript or press power button + vol down + hot key button(quick memo)

Update 26/07/14
  • Fixing issue cant mount mass storage,

Update 27/07/14
  • Fixing issue cant restore on update 26/07/14,
  • Add ADB support on recovery mode

Update 31/07/14
  • Update hackbootloader (because i put wrong hackbootloader on update 26/07 and 27/07)

Known issues at the moment:
Screen upside down on AromaFM

Big Thank to Zormax@4pda.ru for fixed bootloader
PS: Sorry for my bad english

Attachments

• cwm-update_26-07-14.rar
    6.7 MB · Views: 7,093
  • cwm-update_27-07-14.rar
    6.6 MB · Views: 2,480
  • cwm-update_31-07-14.rar
    6.6 MB · Views: 26,305
Last edited:

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
Thanks and a question

1. Download and upack rchive from attachment
  5. Run Gscript

nope

Thanks for the update.
3 questions:
1. I guess it should work on all L7 II series, right? I'm asking this as I have the P714 device.
2. Please elaborate on step 6, not sure I understand it.
3. Any risk to brick the phone? If so, what's the way to recover?
Cheers,
D.

Last edited:

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
Thanks for the update.
3 questions:
1. I guess it should work on all L7 II series, right? I'm asking this as I have the P714 device.
2. Please elaborate on step 6, not sure I understand it.
3. Any risk to brick the phone? If so, what's the way to recover?
Cheers,
D.
Never mind my questions, figured everything out. CWM successfully installed on my P714. :good:
Big cheers! :cool:
D.

nehuy

Feb 12, 2012
Bariloche
I have a doubt:
you say that the phone will restart on recovery mode ¿ will this happens every time I boot the phone or only through this program?
I'm willing to install it on a p712

vaikz

Oct 18, 2012
Cebu
Realme 5 Pro
I have a doubt:
you say that the phone will restart on recovery mode ¿ will this happens every time I boot the phone or only through this program?
I'm willing to install it on a p712

Only on the steps provided.
Once it's installed, and your on recovery restart it and yours phone will boot normally.

Sent from my LG-p705 using Tapatalk

nehuy

Feb 12, 2012
Bariloche
another doubt:
¿is there anything you can flash on the L7 II, or what's the purpose of using cwm at this point?

sasays

May 5, 2008
Mumbai
has anyone tried backup and restore, wiping battery stats? which other features that can be used at this stage are provided? p715/v10i/india/vroot1.7.6

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest
Also works on P710 (L7 2). Didn't run the script pushed APPSSBL.bin and recovery on sd then put them in dev/block/. Works good i can make backup, restore and flash but there is a problem. If i leave the phone off for some hours when i start it it will go into a bootloop. To stop this I need to take battery out and open the phone using external charger.

Reactions: rafaelluik

riskey95

Mar 22, 2013
Trenggalek
Also works on P710 (L7 2). Didn't run the script pushed APPSSBL.bin and recovery on sd then put them in dev/block/. Works good i can make backup, restore and flash but there is a problem. If i leave the phone off for some hours when i start it it will go into a bootloop. To stop this I need to take battery out and open the phone using external charger.

try latest update, i just fixed.

Reactions: rafaelluik

maxx_hr

Nov 4, 2008
Brdovec

To stop this (bootloop) you need to take battery out, and then put battery back, connect external charger, and press power button... Right?:confused:

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest
To stop this (bootloop) you need to take battery out, and then put battery back, connect external charger, and press power button... Right?:confused:

No to stop the bootloop i do this. Plug out battery for 1 minute. Start the phone with charger only. If it doesn't work wait until a yellow triangle and battery comes then push battery in and open phone. But i flashed the appssbl again using adb from that rar and i didn't get bootloop.

ashhem

Nov 21, 2012
Flashed Stock ROM to recover!

i dont get bug like this
Hello Riskey,
Unfortunately I did.. And the method mention below by Christi also did NOT work. Whenever I plug the charger to the phone, it shows LG symbol and goes to CWM recovery.. However I flashed stock Rom on my P715 and its fine now. The problem I think qas an update.. The phone took an update from LG which said 1 app to be updated.. And when I restarted the phone this isaue occurred.. Maybe this will help you?! :confused:
Regards

No to stop the bootloop i do this. Plug out battery for 1 minute. Start the phone with charger only. If it doesn't work wait until a yellow triangle and battery comes then push battery in and open phone. But i flashed the appssbl again using adb from that rar and i didn't get bootloop.
Hi Christi,
I tried to do whatever you told but alas nothing worked.. As I said above, it went into a loop after that OTA update.. However thanks for the help :angel:
Regards

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest
Hello Riskey,
Unfortunately I did.. And the method mention below by Christi also did NOT work. Whenever I plug the charger to the phone, it shows LG symbol and goes to CWM recovery.. However I flashed stock Rom on my P715 and its fine now. The problem I think qas an update.. The phone took an update from LG which said 1 app to be updated.. And when I restarted the phone this isaue occurred.. Maybe this will help you?! :confused:
Regards

Hi Christi,
I tried to do whatever you told but alas nothing worked.. As I said above, it went into a loop after that OTA update.. However thanks for the help :angel:
Regards

Sorry man maybe it is different problem because I am running it on a p710 with latest firmware the 10j one. Anyway you can always recover bootlop with Kdz flasher. For those that don't know how. Pull battery out. Wait 1 minute or so then press Volume-Down and hold it while you insert your usb. There will be a yellow screen (Emergency Mode). Be sure to have all drivers download the firmware for your phone, run Kdz Flasher Type: 3GQCT - Phone Mode: Emergency and run start. You will recover the bootloops.

Reactions: Wilky03

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
OK, so I tried to see if this fixed the bootloop problem (do I have a death wish or what?). With the previous version of CWM, I booted to recovery mode from power down - got the bootloop (recovered with battery out and charger plugged + home).
Now, flashed the new image. Succesfully got to CWM via reset to recovery from power menu. However, when trying to get to CWM via button combination (power, vol up & down, home), I never get to CWM but only to regular boot sequence. Tried maybe ten times, always the same. Anyone can explain?

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

kalel29

Dec 2, 2010
OK, so I tried to see if this fixed the bootloop problem (do I have a death wish or what?). With the previous version of CWM, I booted to recovery mode from power down - got the bootloop (recovered with battery out and charger plugged + home).
Now, flashed the new image. Succesfully got to CWM via reset to recovery from power menu. However, when trying to get to CWM via button combination (power, vol up & down, home), I never get to CWM but only to regular boot sequence. Tried maybe ten times, always the same. Anyone can explain?

Sent from my LG-P714 using Tapatalk

Hi ,i have the same model,does this recovery works fine? i mean ,does it have bootloops problems? and to answer your quesrion,try using this combination:

Power button + up volume + button home

after the vivration just release the power button and keep pressing the other 2 until you reach the recovery screen.

Tell me if its works,and also if the recovery is stable for the p714,thanks

Reactions: cactu666 and Digdis

Digdis

Feb 6, 2014
Tel Aviv
Hi ,i have the same model,does this recovery works fine? i mean ,does it have bootloops problems? and to answer your quesrion,try using this combination:

Power button + up volume + button home

after the vivration just release the power button and keep pressing the other 2 until you reach the recovery screen.

Tell me if its works,and also if the recovery is stable for the p714,thanks
Thanks mate. :good: This combination brought me to the recovery menu. Don't know why I didn't think about it - was the same with the Samsung device I previously had.
And I can confirm that this fixes the bootloop issue. We have CWM for this device. :cool:

Reactions: kalel29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its not longer get bootlop when battery pull off.

1. Download and upack Archive
    5. Run Gscript
    9. Now you can go to recovery via gscript or press power button + vol down + hot key button(quick memo)

Update 26/07/14
    • Fixing issue cant mount mass storage,

Update 27/07/14
    • Fixing issue cant restore on update 26/07/14,
    • Add ADB support on recovery mode

Update 31/07/14
    • Update hackbootloader (because i put wrong hackbootloader on update 26/07 and 27/07)

Screen upside down on AromaFM

Big Thank to Zormax@4pda.ru for fixed bootloader
    update 26-07-14 check first post

Jesus... Read OP carefully! There are no ROM requirements. You only need root(superuser or supersu) permission. Common sense.
    Update 27/07/14
    Read first post