Share the music player/music effects app you use

Search This thread

genecis

Oct 13, 2013
Mumbai
Hey guys
I made this thread so we can share the music player and/or music effect applications we use so others can know about them too.
We have WALKMAN™ as our stock music player (and its pretty cool) and Sound Enhancements for audio effects. But there are loads of other good music players and audio effect mangers out there too. If you know any good ones, share them here so we know about them as well :)

I found a music player (Windows Phone based) ZPlayer which has a really cool and minimal UI (free version here). And I use ViPER4Android for music effects. Any other good music player/sound effect app you know about?

Some screens from ZPlayer:
2vt2iig.png
24l7n0g.png
u53rc.png
5eaasl.png

Last edited:

Redstarr1

May 19, 2012
Keerbergen
I use Beat - cloud & music player, mostly because it streams from cloud services like Dropbox and Drive without interrupting your music with commercials like Spotify does. It's also just a solid music player with a lot of options. The developer communicates very openly on Google+ as well, if you subscribe for the beta there are almost daily updates (not that useful, but at least you know this guy takes developing this app seriously).

Here's a link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.stefanpledl.beat.

Szatyor

Jul 30, 2012
Budapest
Actually I use the Neutron MP for listening music, and sometimes the DSP Manager to manage the EQ and some other things. The quality of the music is very good, mainly if you listen lossless music (like flac, ape, wav and so on). But I can recommend the AIMP too. It's in beta status now, but it's stable enough to daily use.

jhjhjh111

Jul 29, 2013
Rocket player :3 it's very handy with music in folders, so you can sort them manually :good:

qzone23

May 2, 2014
I use 'Next Music Player' in conjunction with the Next Launcher App

Sent from my LT28at using XDA Free mobile app

P

patrik123

I use shuttle. It has built in equalizer

Sent from my Xperia S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Master Limbe

Feb 27, 2014
Considering how a few Walkman features don't really work with Kit Kat ROMs, I tend to use Play Music with Sound Enhancements. Still find myself going back to that Walkman though...

TigerApps

Mar 24, 2014
US
Currently I am using Rocket Player.
Have tried few more players like stock N7, miui , poweramp other few stuff i dont remember but i dont like any so far.

Being on rom Carbon, am not able to install the stock walkman, would be nice if anybody coult help me.Have tried one found on xda but downloadinfo fc error.

I would like a player with Walkman's shuffle feature. Its really awesome!

2k14

Mar 27, 2014
Bandar Seri Begawan
PlayerPro with the DSP pack. Works wonderful for me. :D

I'd keep using the Walkman app if only the ports didn't have that empty space below the player (OCD acting up :silly:)

chrissiong

Jun 16, 2012
i use clean music player which have minimal ui and you can just play music by browsing the sdcard directory. And i use viper4android for sound enhancements:D