Originally Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Procedure Of Installing CWM.
Sent from my Micromax A88 using xda app-developers app
CHANGELOG SINCE 126.96.36.199
- Blocked cached Google Music files
- Fix segfault with dead symlinks
- Store CWM Recovery Version
- Remove HAVE_SELINUX guards
- Add external_sd and efs to /etc/
fstab generated by recovery
- Ability to save nandroid backup log
- added extended courier font
- allow sideload to be triggered via /cache/recovery command
- Allow cancelation of adb sideload.
- New Wil Wheaton Recovery enhancements.
- Lots of code cleanup
- Other Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
For rooted/non-rooted A110:
1. Download SPFlashTool and extract it.
2. Download the recovery.img
3. Run Flash_tool.exe.
4. Load scatter file extracted from stock rom.
WARNING: Don't put tick "PRELOADER" & "DSP_BL" (those red ones)...
5. Then, goto "Options" --> "DA Download All" --> Click on "Disable DA Download All". Now, you are ready to flash recovery...
6. Turn off your phone. Remove battery for some seconds. Put battery and attach usb cable to phone(don't turn on phone).
7. Now, Click "Download" in SPFlashTool.
8. Attach usb to computer... SPFlashTool will show a dialog box showing downloaded and a green circle. Close the SPFlashTool.
9. You are done. Disconnect usb.
10. Boot into recovery through 3-button combo (Volume Up + Home + Power).
11. Here you are in CWM !!...
For Rooted A110:
1. Download Mobileuncle Tools APK.
2. Install the apk.
3. Copy the recovery.img downloaded to the sdcard.
4. Run MobileUncle Tools
5. Click on "Recovery Update".
6. You will see recovery.img on top. Install it.
7. Use MobileUncle to reboot into recovery..
8. Now you are in CWM Recovery.
for Sptools and stock rom go to:
Download the recovery attached: