Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

Update:
I'm adding a tutorial for Android Studio now
EDIT: done

Thank you very much!

23rd October 2016, 02:19 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Not sure where else to post this but saw some similar questions in this thread and thought maybe someone could help.
I have an app that defines custom classes, and some methods take an array of these classes. I'm having issues hooking these methods because I can't get the correct parameters to pass to findAndHookMethod to find the method. I've tried using findClass to just use a reference to the class, Array.class, Object[].class, and a few others. Really hitting a wall with this and I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere when I feel like it would be a common problem.
26th October 2016, 10:55 PM |#193  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,002

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatedUrGonnaDie

Not sure where else to post this but saw some similar questions in this thread and thought maybe someone could help.
I have an app that defines custom classes, and some methods take an array of these classes. I'm having issues hooking these methods because I can't get the correct parameters to pass to findAndHookMethod to find the method. I've tried using findClass to just use a reference to the class, Array.class, Object[].class, and a few others. Really hitting a wall with this and I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere when I feel like it would be a common problem.

Could you post a sample of some code

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
27th October 2016, 09:09 AM |#194  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzahrmalik

Could you post a sample of some code

This is the methods signature:
Code:
private void a(ChatMessageBadge[] paramArrayOfChatMessageBadge, String paramString, StringBuilder paramStringBuilder)
As a temporary workaround I hooked all methods with the name "a" and have been sorting by the primitive types and the length of the args.
27th October 2016, 10:34 AM |#195  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,002

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatedUrGonnaDie

This is the methods signature:

Code:
private void a(ChatMessageBadge[] paramArrayOfChatMessageBadge, String paramString, StringBuilder paramStringBuilder)
As a temporary workaround I hooked all methods with the name "a" and have been sorting by the primitive types and the length of the args.

How are you trying to hook it

23rd November 2016, 09:50 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adlx.xda

Any luck?

Nop, but to be fair I didn't put too much effort to make it work :-/

Enviado desde mi Moto G mediante Tapatalk
17th February 2017, 05:09 AM |#197  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
issue with module loading
after installing the app and activating it..when I am rebooting my device its showing cannot load module in the logs
how will this issue be resolved?
12th March 2017, 03:45 AM |#198  

More
I have hooked to com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManage r.interceptKeyBeforeQueueing().
I acquired storage dir path using Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory() and tried to do listFiles() but it returns null. Is there any way I can acquire files list?
31st March 2017, 02:10 AM |#199  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
help.
please help me change an integer value in framework-res.apk

Im using the current method to change minimum and maximum brightness levels, but this is not working. What am i doing wrong.

Code:
import de.robv.android.xposed.IXposedHookInitPackageResources;

public class Main implements IXposedHookInitPackageResources {
	public void handleInitPackageResources(XC_InitPackageResources.InitPackageResourcesParam resparam) {
		if (!resparam.packageName.equals("android"))
			return;
		XResources.setSystemWideReplacement("android", "integer", "config_screenBrightnessSettingMinimum", 1);
		XResources.setSystemWideReplacement("android", "integer", "config_screenBrightnessSettingMaximum", 200);
	}
}
Please help.
If possible, please post the method code to change a simple res/values/integers.xml setting in framework-res.apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beginner, development, mod, tutorial, xposed

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)