All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
Since this project is open source, anyone interested can participate in the development (maintain new devices, contribute code etc). Newcomers are always welcomed!
Read here for developer application; with this, you can host your unofficial MoKee builds on our server!
- Odexed for faster performance (only in official releases, nightlies are deodexed)
- Incremental updates
- OTA updates - update on the fly!
- Native exFAT support (Samsung devices only)
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
- Customizable recent apps shorcuts
- Lockscreen notifications
- Working CM11 theme engine
- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
The screenshots below gets outdated very fast!
Screen Off Animations:
Google Plus Community (join us for faster response!):
Official Releases (usually once per week, odexed, more stable):
Instructions For Incremental Updates:
Incremental Updates For Official Releases:
Nightly Releases (updated daily, cutting edge/WIP features (maybe bugs?), deodexed):
These are compiled daily at CST 0030 (GMT+8 )
Incremental Updates For Nightly Releases:
MoKee Gapps (latest):
MoKee Gapps (full list):
1.update your recovery to 184.108.40.206:here
2. Put the files on SD card.
3. Reboot to recovery.
4. Do factory reset (ie. format /data, /cache, /sd-ext and /sdcard/.android_secure)
5. Flash ROM
6. Flash MoKee Gapps:here
7. Remember to reflash boot.img via fastboot if you are HTCDev unlocked.
This rom made for HTC Desire HD,not Inspire 4G,but u can use Mustaavalkosta's mod;
For Desire HD user If you use ota from 20140418 and did not Edit the system partition, need not do a full wipe。
For Inspire 4G user ,you can't use ota update.and maybe need wipe.
Issues with themes:
Please refer here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2577469
All donations will be used for bandwidth, you can see the current bandwidth usage here:
Current rate is 6TB per/month, extra at USD0.02/GB
So yea, show some "MoKee lurve" here:
- MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
- Epic Beard Men
- All the rest that have helped to construct these builds and develop software for ace directly or indirectly in the past.
- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
- Slim Roms
- @omkarsathe92 for the videos! [/INDENT]
[ACE] MoKee OpenSource, ROM for the HTC Desire HD
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: HTC Desire HD with Unlocked Bootloader or S-OFF and SD-CARD with 210MB or More
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2014-07-19
Last Updated 2014-08-18