FORUMS

View Poll Results: Is Titanium Backup the most powerfull app for restoring apps and data?

Yes

212 Vote(s)
90.21%
No

23 Vote(s)
9.79%

[Guide] Noobs guide to use Titanium Backup for backup and restore of apps.

1,004 posts
Thanks Meter: 714

Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2020, 07:01 AM |#391  
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 22

More
With the latest version of Titanium, I'm unable to restore applications without having to download some from the playstore. Anyone facing this issue? It gets stuck at restoring and moves only when you download the application from the playstore. Odd!

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

With the latest version of Titanium Backup, we have to download apps from the playstore in order to find the restoration percentage moving. Anyone else facing this issue?
The restoration gets stuck until you manually download the app from PlayStore. Odd!
4th February 2020, 07:39 AM |#392  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankan1993

With the latest version of Titanium, I'm unable to restore applications without having to download some from the playstore. Anyone facing this issue? It gets stuck at restoring and moves only when you download the application from the playstore. Odd!

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

With the latest version of Titanium Backup, we have to download apps from the playstore in order to find the restoration percentage moving. Anyone else facing this issue?
The restoration gets stuck until you manually download the app from PlayStore. Odd!

Yes, lots of people having that issue. You can use "Migrate" if you're wanting to batch backup/restore to clean ROM as a temp solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spaceboy60 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Spaceboy60 Ad-Free
4th February 2020, 09:19 PM |#393  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:

I experienced the same issue with restoring until I decided to backup everything to a flash drive and restore all apps from the flash drive. So far - so good with restoring without any mishaps. Of course, YMMV.
14th February 2020, 05:59 AM |#394  
Flag Nagpur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy60

Yes, lots of people having that issue. You can use "Migrate" if you're wanting to batch backup/restore to clean ROM as a temp solution.

I have heard a lot about Migrate, just that was too habituated to TB for a long time now. I will try Migrate I guess but I wonder if the Devs are aware about the TB issue already?

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodken

I experienced the same issue with restoring until I decided to backup everything to a flash drive and restore all apps from the flash drive. So far - so good with restoring without any mishaps. Of course, YMMV.

Definitely worth a try then
14th February 2020, 09:11 PM |#395  

More
Quote:

I have heard a lot about Migrate, just that was too habituated to TB for a long time now. I will try Migrate I guess but I wonder if the Devs are aware about the TB issue already?

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Definitely worth a try then

You can actually back up to as many flash drives until your heart is content.
17th February 2020, 02:45 AM |#396  
Flag Nagpur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodken

You can actually back up to as many flash drives until your heart is content.

Amazing! I found Migrate to be a worthy alternative too.
18th February 2020, 03:56 PM |#397  

More
Quote:

Amazing! I found Migrate to be a worthy alternative too.

I don't know if Migrate is as user friendly to Flash Drives as TiBu currently is.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, guide titanium backup, restore, restore titanium backup, titanium backup

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)