FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[GUIDE][APPS WORKING][4.3 - 4.4.4] Gear Fit on Non-Samsung Devices

3,265 posts
Thanks Meter: 977
 
By aooga, Senior Member on 15th April 2014, 06:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th August 2014, 01:32 AM |#401  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Awesome job with everything. Using HTC one S and only notifications that work are phone and SMS. Edited build. Prop which worked for someone else, not for me. Anyone have any suggestions?
 
 
24th August 2014, 01:47 AM |#402  
aooga's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 977
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aglbz

Any idea where I could get the 1.78 APK. Guess just a google search would suffice?

the OP has listed version Gear Fit Manager 1.70.0617

Also, got the GearFit to update to newest firmware through a machine running windows, hoping that the upgrading of the APK is the next and final step.

The 1.78 isn't released in the US apparently. I still haven't gotten it on a S5.
24th August 2014, 02:55 AM |#403  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Check this out:
v1.78.0721
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...5&postcount=23
24th August 2014, 10:16 AM |#404  
Junior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Were anyone setting up successfully the notifications from standard "Message" app on Xiaomi mi3?
26th August 2014, 12:12 PM |#405  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
hi,
i have a gt-i9505 galaxy s4 with a CM11 rom. I have modify my build.prop and gear fit manager can connect my smartwatch.
App like calendar,strava,endomondo ecc cant connect do gear fit becaus said my phone is not a samsung device (i've put HTC in my build.prop).

There is a solution to have a custom rom on s4 and use the gear fit manager and the other apps?


thanks
26th August 2014, 03:27 PM |#406  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikxdf

hi,
i have a gt-i9505 galaxy s4 with a CM11 rom. I have modify my build.prop and gear fit manager can connect my smartwatch.
App like calendar,strava,endomondo ecc cant connect do gear fit becaus said my phone is not a samsung device (i've put HTC in my build.prop).

There is a solution to have a custom rom on s4 and use the gear fit manager and the other apps?


thanks

use the build prop listed int he op for a samsung device. works on my nexus 5
26th August 2014, 03:51 PM |#407  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzone321

use the build prop listed int he op for a samsung device. works on my nexus 5

i've already tryed. it works.

i have fit manager and third part apps working with this build.prop:

ro.product.model=GT-I9505
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.name=SM-900S
ro.product.device=SM-900S
ro.product.manifacturer=sammy

in ro.product.manifacturer you put whatever you want but not samsung
26th August 2014, 06:00 PM |#408  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Lenovo P780 vs Samsung Gear Fit
Hello,

Continue from my previous post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=373
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=381

My Lenovo P780 (non root):
Android: 4.4.2
Baseband version: P780.ROW.V104, 2014/08/17 12:56
Build Number: P780_ROW_8G_S222_140817

My Gear Fit (SM-R350) firmware: PDA:NG2 / CSC:ND8 (XSE)

I try to connect my lenovo to my gear fit by different Gear Fit Manager, but While pairing, even after 1 hour, it is "hanging" with message:
"Connecting to Gear Fit...."
Gearfit Pairing Hanging

The Gear Fit Manager that always has same issue:
1.50.0415
1.67.0523
1.70.0617

Please advice how to solve it...??
26th August 2014, 06:22 PM |#409  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
First, downgrade your Gear Fit to NE5 or older firmware and then try to use 1.67.0523.
27th August 2014, 02:20 AM |#410  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama

First, downgrade your Gear Fit to NE5 or older firmware and then try to use 1.67.0523.

Hi,

I found your thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...94&postcount=1

But i couldn't find the NE5 in Samsung application website.
Could you please send your link for me?

In same thread, i could download the Odin3 v3.09.5

Please advice
27th August 2014, 07:32 AM |#411  
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 336
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndang268

Hi,

I found your thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...94&postcount=1

But i couldn't find the NE5 in Samsung application website.
Could you please send your link for me?

In same thread, i could download the Odin3 v3.09.5

Please advice

Just write "SM-R350" in to Search and scroll down.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes