FORUMS

Firmware Europe Netherlands N9005XXUEND3

11,136 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
By gee2012, Recognized Contributor on 18th April 2014, 11:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Firmware update N9005XXUEND3, scource http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=28429. Released today.
Not realy noticed many changes, wifi is faster and more stable it seems to me.
Region: Europe.

Fast download link: http://fs2.filegir.com/nitrox2/N9005...HNEND1_PHN.zip, thanks @NitrogenX2
Mega downloadlink: https://mega.co.nz/#!udBEAagB!AaqeNt...OHSy8kZruVdbnU, thanks @henklbr.

Happy easter to you all
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gee2012 Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 11:38 AM |#2  
borimol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spain
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
From me, Sammobile is still down


Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to borimol For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift borimol Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 11:39 AM |#3  
gee2012's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borimol

From me, Sammobile is still down


Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

I`am downloading the rom now
18th April 2014, 11:44 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Firmware update N9005XXUEND3, scource http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=28429. Released today.
Not realy noticed many changes, wifi is faster and more stable it seems to me.

can you tell me about about battery and android os and android system battery usage?
18th April 2014, 11:48 AM |#5  
gee2012's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by persiansoftware

can you tell me about about battery and android os and android system battery usage?

Have the update installed for half an hour now , can`t tell in such short time.
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gee2012 Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 11:52 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 211
 
More
can you tell me what region this for. i saw yesterday there was one for UAE, so didn't donload.

sammobile site is down at the moment.

here is a mega link put on the other thread by HENKLBR

https://mega.co.nz/#!udBEAagB!AaqeNt...OHSy8kZruVdbnU
The Following User Says Thank You to alom5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alom5 Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 11:54 AM |#7  
gee2012's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alom5

can you tell me what region this for. i saw yesterday there was one for UAE, so didn't donload.

sammobile site is down at the moment.

Europe Netherlands PHN code.
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gee2012 Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 11:57 AM |#8  
LOulOo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MONTEVRAIN
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Upgrade in progress
18th April 2014, 12:03 PM |#9  
henklbr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 6,798
 
Donate to Me
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Firmware update N9005XXUEND3, scource http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=28429. Released today.
Not realy noticed many changes, wifi is faster and more stable it seems to me.
Region: Europe.

There's already a thread about this:

Official kitkat for N9005

From message #1987
The Following User Says Thank You to henklbr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift henklbr Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 12:06 PM |#10  
gee2012's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 4,234
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henklbr

There's already a thread about this:

Official kitkat for N9005

From message #1987

Oke, missed that. Aah well, better two times then none Thanks Dutchie
18th April 2014, 12:07 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Have the update installed for half an hour now , can`t tell in such short time.

yes

if you test it, please tell me about changes and battery usage... many thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes