FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Really need some help flashing to Win7.8 :-[

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By Tapley, Junior Member on 18th April 2014, 03:30 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello

I'd really apprecaite some advice on flashing my HD2 to win7.8 i seem to keep running into the same roadblock. I've read and watched many tutorials but i keep getting the same error.

Basically i wipe my device, load magldr, boot into magldr and go to option 10 then option 4 for the last 24 option. I then go to USB flasher and attempt to flash a rom which always seems to fail the flashing on the 4th partition around 3quaters of the way with the following error.

Error Description: send d000ff partition data failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (1279)

Error Description: block send fail
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (962)

Error Description: flash write failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (710)

I've tried:
Formatting SD card on my laptop
Formatting sd card via magldr service menu
Tried a different smaller sandisk SD card.
Tried no SD card
Trying another win 7.8 ROM
installing hpsl4 and a custom RUU (not sure what they do but still got to the same stage)

Is anyone able to help me get this installed at all i'd be eternally grateful! Perhaps help me decipher what this error message alluds to?

Thank you for any assistance!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tapley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tapley Ad-Free

18th April 2014, 03:59 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
Just tried repartitioning in NAND to 300mb/45mb and instead of getting a red message when magldr first boots of "sd kernal failure" i get
nand kernal open failure could this be linked possibly?

Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to Tapley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tapley Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 09:30 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Ok i'm about ready to give up if there are any experts around that could spare me 30 minutes of their time i'd glady reimmburse them for their time via paypal! Just need a little bit of troubleshooting help and confirm that the process i am taking is the correct one, i'm bound to be doing somthing stupid....
20th April 2014, 08:15 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Managed to Flash win6.5 and also andriod Jellybean and Kitkit on the device but never win7.8 always get that error in the first post! :-[ insane!
24th April 2014, 05:14 AM |#5  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 425

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Never disappoint there's always Somebody to help you ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapley

Hello

I'd really apprecaite some advice on flashing my HD2 to win7.8 i seem to keep running into the same roadblock. I've read and watched many tutorials but i keep getting the same error.

Basically i wipe my device, load magldr, boot into magldr and go to option 10 then option 4 for the last 24 option. I then go to USB flasher and attempt to flash a rom which always seems to fail the flashing on the 4th partition around 3quaters of the way with the following error.

Error Description: send d000ff partition data failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (1279)

Error Description: block send fail
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (962)

Error Description: flash write failed.
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (710)

I've tried:
Formatting SD card on my laptop
Formatting sd card via magldr service menu
Tried a different smaller sandisk SD card.
Tried no SD card
Trying another win 7.8 ROM
installing hpsl4 and a custom RUU (not sure what they do but still got to the same stage)

Is anyone able to help me get this installed at all i'd be eternally grateful! Perhaps help me decipher what this error message alluds to?

Thank you for any assistance!

My Dear friend ... First I'm sorry of seeing your thread late But now I'm here to help ... as I read , you have problem with WPH installing ? ... so I'll give you some notes maybe you had left one of them ...
1- you should have HSPL 2.08 so if you don't have , Just install 2.08
2- you should do a Task29
3- install MAGLDR 1.13
4-enable "last 24 NAND" option in "services" menu of MAGLDR
5- format your SDcard
6- put it in the shut downed phone
7- install the WPH ROM but some times it gives errors at the beginning of the installation if you had that , it means the driver isn't installed so that you should install using Win XP but if the problem is that the process gives error in the middle / end of installation , it is usual and you have to install again and again to make it installed correctly ...
8- enjoy ( Due to being very hard , many people can't do this part so if you couldn't , just tell me to give you the Guide )
NOTE : I tested that HD2O ROMs and usually have such problems so I recommend you to try PDAimatejam WPH 7.8 ROM , it is better and also all working ...
also you can Multi-Boot having both WPH and Android at the same time and it's the Best ( because WPH is really nice but has Battery drain and Android is good in battery and also nice ) if were interested in that you can try this ... If had any Questions , I'll be Glad to answer ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
25th May 2015, 10:28 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
May you please tell me how to re-partition in nand ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)