FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Leaked SM-N900V Kitkat! Sxtp currently uploading

128 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

By Xshooter726, Senior Member on 18th April 2014, 07:30 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Just a heads up Sxtp-Developers uploaded Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Stock Tar for kitkat!

Heres the link:
http://www.sxtpdevelopers.com/samsun...ote-3-verizon/

!!!Please No Mirrors Links!!!!
Download straight from website to support original uploader.

As "92slammer" pointed out on this thread, it seems we now have root on Kitkat also! All thanks to Beanstown106!
Go check him out and make sure you hit his thanks button!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2726558

Also please hit that "thanks button" if i brought this leak to your attention. Im new here but love helping out any way i can. thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Xshooter726 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Xshooter726 Ad-Free

18th April 2014, 07:36 PM |#2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 1,699

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xshooter726

Just a heads up Sxtp-Developers are currently Uploading Verizon Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V Stock Tar for kitkat!
Not much longer now

Heres the link:
sxtpdevelopers.com/samsung-galaxy-note-3-verizon/

Was waiting for this, thanks.
18th April 2014, 07:45 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2,041

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbg

Was waiting for this, thanks.

Try to avoid it because it will most likely have roll-back protection and also there isn't any root as of this moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Walter.White For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Walter.White Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 08:11 PM |#4  
Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter.White

Try to avoid it because it will most likely have roll-back protection and also there isn't any root as of this moment.

I'm not too worried
18th April 2014, 08:33 PM |#5  
Flag Junction City
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Will this be like the official verizon release? How far you guys think the official OTA is now?

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app
18th April 2014, 08:42 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 218

More
Interesting. It will be nice to be on 4.4 and use of the apps that only work with that version (or work better with it).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
18th April 2014, 08:46 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 135

More
Yeaahhh baby!!! It's about damn time Verizon gives us something.
18th April 2014, 08:47 PM |#8  
Flag Colton, NY
Thanks Meter: 1,242

More
I definitely won't be flashing this, it isn't worth losing root for the changes in 4.4, it really isn't that much of an upgrade.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to airmaxx23 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift airmaxx23 Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 09:12 PM |#9  
Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23

I definitely won't be flashing this, it isn't worth losing root for the changes in 4.4, it really isn't that much of an upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter.White

It's possible to get a pre-rooted system.img with SS, install it, immediately reboot into download mode, install boot.img (kernel and ramdisk), modem, bootloader images, etc... then reboot. S4 guys did it. It's completely feasible for us. I can provide instructions for you to do this, but it may be somewhat verbose.

If we as a community are interested in seeing further leaks, I'd advise against uploading any mirrors of these files. The uploader has requested exclusivity. This seems like a fair trade-off to me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ryanbg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 09:24 PM |#10  
Forum Moderator
Flag San Clemente
Thanks Meter: 10,488

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys

Please please please

For the sake of development.....do not mirror this file at all. The individual responsible for the file does not want any mirrors uploaded.

Thanks for understanding.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bajasur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bajasur Ad-Free
18th April 2014, 09:43 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbg

It's possible to get a pre-rooted system.img with SS, install it, immediately reboot into download mode, install boot.img (kernel and ramdisk), modem, bootloader images, etc... then reboot. S4 guys did it. It's completely feasible for us. I can provide instructions for you to do this, but it may be somewhat verbose.

If we as a community are interested in seeing further leaks, I'd advise against uploading any mirrors of these files. The uploader has requested exclusivity. This seems like a fair trade-off to me.

I thought we can only install roms with Safestrap. Not even a kernal. How can this be accomplished through SS. Just curious, I'm not a developer.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread